The most disturbing part is Steven Jackson's comments

DeadEagle

Reaction score
Seven;2367484 said:
They actually said this?

LINKS, Blogs, articles, segments, half truths............Anything.

Soooooo. Chucky is "Many"? I get it. You're one of "those".

Again......B.S. Keep spewin'.

Zorn, Whisenhunt, Haslett and Gruden have all preached the same thing.

Romeo Crennel can't see his feet and is a hop, skip and a fart away from getting fired, I don't expect him to get it. Andy Reid and Mike McCarthy just want to sling it around. That's their perogative, but the three coaches who have done the best against the Cowboys have had the same approach.

Hell.... half your board is questioning this team's manhood. You're on an island on this one bud.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Rack;2367487 said:
Stephen Jackson plays for the St. Louis Rams. That's St. Louis, Missouri.

You probably should have just not made that post.

Hahaha, my thoughts exactly.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
DeadEagle;2366253 said:
What's funny is that, that is exactly what the Bucs tactic will be on Sunday.

Nobody in the league thinks the Cowboys can man up when they get challenged physically.

Doesn't matter what any of you think, that is the word around the NFL from many teams.

DeadEagle;2367502 said:
Zorn, Whisenhunt, Haslett and Gruden have all preached the same thing.

Romeo Crennel can't see his feet and is a hop, skip and a fart away from getting fired, I don't expect him to get it. Andy Reid and Mike McCarthy just want to sling it around. That's their perogative, but the three coaches who have done the best against the Cowboys have had the same approach.

Hell.... half your board is questioning this team's manhood. You're on an island on this one bud.

I'm still waiting for you to backup the portions in bold. Nobody? The word around the NFL? Definitely an ESPN hack wanna-be.

You felt the need to embellish, beyond your access, in bolstering your statements. PROVE THEM..................

Seven

Reaction score
DeadEagle;2367502 said:

Romeo Crennel can't see his feet and is a hop, skip and a fart away from getting fired,

............and this statement has to do with what exactly? I'm sure Romeo's weight condition has everything to do with Clevelands' failure or successes.

Keep on spewin'. You may fool the fools in your world with the useless drivel/ in your little mind "facts" but it's way below a hard sell to a layman.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Rack;2367487 said:
Stephen Jackson plays for the St. Louis Rams. That's St. Louis, Missouri.

You probably should have just not made that post.

Damn, i have my backwaters confused.
Yes, of course. St. Louis.
That is worse, you know . . . . .

Seven

Reaction score
DeadEagle;2367377 said:
Can you chew gum and walk at the same time?

Did you just make that up? Man! That's good. REAL good.

DeadEagle;2367377 said:
Tickets are obviously dang hard to come by in this town, and I got 'em on the tube while I type.

Multi-tasker.......... What else can you do that doesn't impress us?

DeadEagle;2367377 said:
Not that you folks are proving to be much of a challenge. Got as much backbone as your team.

Don't flatter yourself. You've done nothing but expose yourself as the self--absorbed half-wit we all know you are. You've made statements you can't back-up, stooped to levels of physically profiling head coaches, all in the name of being "right". And we're spineless?

Your wheelchair awaits you................

DeadEagle

Reaction score
Seven;2367522 said:
I'm still waiting for you to backup the portions in bold. Nobody? The word around the NFL? Definitely an ESPN hack wanna-be.

You felt the need to embellish, beyond your access, in bolstering your statements. PROVE THEM..................

Well, due to "R"-rated language in the comment sections of these articles, I'll post some quotes for you.

Richie Incognito, OL, Rams:

We go out there as an ‘O-line’ and we’re going to be physical with people, that’s our stamp. We did that today. Football’s an attitude. And we’ve got the right one going for us.”

Jason Garrett on TO handling the physical play of Commanders:

"Well, that’s the way [Washington] plays receivers. We expected that. Terrell expected that. They are physical."

Jason Garrett on how the Commanders dictated the play:

"The style of defense they were playing was forcing us to do some other things. We have to execute better in those other areas to be able to get back to some of those things you want to do. You have to aggressively take what the defense gives you."

An exuberrnt Dan Snyder in locker room after win:

"We play physical, we win!"

Terrell Owens on the Commander D:

"They were really congesting the middle, played a lot of bump and runs, safety over top."

Tony Romo, injured during the game, on Cardinals defensive line:

Today I got hit blindsided for the first time in awhile. But they're good. Their D-line played an outstanding football game. You've got to give them credit. That was, I thought, the difference of the game."

Ken Whisenhunt on the physicality of the Cardinals/Cowboys:

“This, is what a playoff game feels like.”
Leonard Little the ability of the defensive line to wear out the Dallas OL:
“We basically played them straight up. We didn’t really blitz today. We let our front four make plays and our guys up front were able to make big plays against those big guys. We knew we were a smaller defensive front so we knew it was a matter of time before those big guys wore down and we started making plays.”

Not to mention the rash of injuries of late. Aggressors rarely suffer the injuries.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
DeadEagle;2367630 said:
Well, due to "R"-rated language in the comment sections of these articles, I'll post some quotes for you.

Richie Incognito, OL, Rams:

We go out there as an ‘O-line’ and we’re going to be physical with people, that’s our stamp. We did that today. Football’s an attitude. And we’ve got the right one going for us.”

Jason Garrett on TO handling the physical play of Commanders:

"Well, that’s the way [Washington] plays receivers. We expected that. Terrell expected that. They are physical."

Jason Garrett on how the Commanders dictated the play:

"The style of defense they were playing was forcing us to do some other things. We have to execute better in those other areas to be able to get back to some of those things you want to do. You have to aggressively take what the defense gives you."

An exuberrnt Dan Snyder in locker room after win:

"We play physical, we win!"

Terrell Owens on the Commander D:

"They were really congesting the middle, played a lot of bump and runs, safety over top."

Tony Romo, injured during the game, on Cardinals defensive line:

Today I got hit blindsided for the first time in awhile. But they're good. Their D-line played an outstanding football game. You've got to give them credit. That was, I thought, the difference of the game."

Ken Whisenhunt on the physicality of the Cardinals/Cowboys:

“This, is what a playoff game feels like.”
Leonard Little the ability of the defensive line to wear out the Dallas OL:
“We basically played them straight up. We didn’t really blitz today. We let our front four make plays and our guys up front were able to make big plays against those big guys. We knew we were a smaller defensive front so we knew it was a matter of time before those big guys wore down and we started making plays.”

Not to mention the rash of injuries of late. Aggressors rarely suffer the injuries.

Congratulations, you are now responsible for posting the dumbest thing I've ever read on the internet.

DeadEagle

Reaction score
Rack;2367737 said:
Congratulations, you are now responsible for posting the dumbest thing I've ever read on the internet.

Hines Ward hit on Keith Rivers.

Leroy Hill hit on Hilliard.

Kid from Jets hit on Anquan Boldin.

Tanard Jackson on Dallas Clark.

Brandon Jacobs on a laundry list of guys.

There's truth in the statement. If you are delivering the blow, chances are you won't be the one getting peeled up off the turf.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I think the Dallas Cowboys have had that reputation for a while.

We look very good on paper but I think alot of teams watch the Cowboys on film and feel if they can keep the game close and prevent the Cowboys from jumping on them early, they can demoralize the them and they will flat out quit.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
DeadEagle;2367329 said:
It's right next to my post, donkey......

DeadEagle vbmenu_register("postmenu_2367318", true);

Oh, look. A ten year old Bucs fan posting in a Cowboys forum. Bored much lately? No, not bored. You're used to being alone. And donkey?? That's the best you can do. If calling me names gives your lonely life one tiny bit of pleasure feel free to relish in your attempts at humor and one-upsmanship.

DeadEagle

Reaction score
jobberone;2368278 said:
Oh, look. A ten year old Bucs fan posting in a Cowboys forum. Bored much lately? No, not bored. You're used to being alone. And donkey?? That's the best you can do. If calling me names gives your lonely life one tiny bit of pleasure feel free to relish in your attempts at humor and one-upsmanship.

Complaining about getting called names in the same breath as throwing out an insult himself.

If you are not a politician, you should consider it.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
DeadEagle;2368302 said:
Complaining about getting called names in the same breath as throwing out an insult himself.

If you are not a politician, you should consider it.

Calling your behavior like a ten year old is consistent. If you don't want people thinking you are ten years old or you behave like one then don't call people names. That's what a ten year old would do.

If you can't own your behavior then....do what you do and displace it on others.

BTW, it's also telling that I reponded to you the next day. You responded to me the next few minutes. Still bored are we?

dfense

Reaction score
daboys79;2365823 said:
Nice try but c'mon man you saw the game. We did exactly what Steven Jackson.
We? What number were you?

dfense

Reaction score
hendog;2365796 said:
He said that after watching tape of the Cowboys they felt like if they came out and punched us in the mouth that we'd lay down, and that's exactly what happened.

No scheme in the world can fix that.
It's funny how it's everybody's personal SB to play Dallas. Enjoy the win Steven. The Rams played well.

Then pull your hammy, come back in time to break 1000 yds and watch the playoffs on TV. Remember, you're the Rams. But you'll still be able to tell your kids all about that time we beat the Cowboys at home. Minus Romo, Burnett, Kosier, Newman, Pacman, Felix, Spencer, Watkins, Roy W, McBriar, etc.....

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dfense;2368387 said:
It's funny how it's everybody's personal SB to play Dallas. Enjoy the win Steven. The Rams played well.

Then pull your hammy, come back in time to break 1000 yds and watch the playoffs on TV. Remember, you're the Rams. But you'll still be able to tell your kids all about that time we beat the Cowboys at home. Minus Romo, Burnett, Kosier, Newman, Pacman, Felix, Spencer, Watkins, Roy W, McBriar, etc.....
Thanks for just about summing it up.:bow: Funny how Jackson wasn't talking when the Rams were winless.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
DeadEagle;2368361 said:
Thanks for being around to entertain me. :D

I'm certain you feel entertained. Why else come here and troll? You're a gnat. Bothersome. Not entertaining or amusing at all. Behind all this sits a human being.

Go feed somewhere else. No more peanuts for the monkey to do a flip.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Jackson played well. I suspect this is media BS but at worst all it says is he needs us to validate him and golly gee look Mom we beat the Cowboys.

Wood

Reaction score
First John Kitna and now Steven Jackson go out in public to humiliate this defense. I am beginning to wonder if anyone truely fears the Dallas Cowboys defense.