The most disturbing part is Steven Jackson's comments

superonyx

Reaction score
DeadEagle;2367377 said:
Can you chew gum and walk at the same time?

Tickets are obviously dang hard to come by in this town, and I got 'em on the tube while I type.

Not that you folks are proving to be much of a challenge. Got as much backbone as your team.

Oh i guess i misread you. I thought you were just the average loser that comes around here every week saying stupid stuff about our team.

You are actually a friendless, womanless loser that sits at home calling his tv a "tube" while reading message boards of other nfl teams.

Thanks for coming out for us.
Dont you even have 1 friend you could call or have come over and watch the rays game with? It is your home team in the World Series after all. Maybe a bar where you can feel some excitement? Sad.... just sad....

DeadEagle

Reaction score
superonyx;2367398 said:
Oh i guess i misread you. I thought you were just the average loser that comes around here every week saying stupid stuff about our team.

You are actually a friendless, womanless loser that sits at home calling his tv a "tube" while reading message boards of other nfl teams.

Thanks for coming out for us.
Dont you even have 1 friend you could call or have come over and watch the rays game with? It is your home team in the World Series after all. Maybe a bar where you can feel some excitement? Sad.... just sad....

I've got a room full of people laughing at you.

Instead of trying to actually make sense, you're trying to put words into my mouth, and it's making you look like an tool.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Got a room full, do you? Maybe you should put the kids back to bed. It's getting late.

superonyx

Reaction score
DeadEagle;2367407 said:
I've got a room full of people laughing at you.

Instead of trying to actually make sense, you're trying to put words into my mouth, and it's making you look like an tool.

Oh please.... the "room full of people" defense? haha.
So now you are sitting with a room full of people while the Phils and Rays are locked in a 1 run world series game while you sit on the Cowboys message board hitting refresh to see what some cowboys fans said about you or his favorite team.

You have no room full of people. You are exactly what i said you are.
A friendless loser that sits on other teams message boards instead of enjoying your cities first world series game.

"Room full of people" haha... I love it...

BTW.... you just joined this message board this month and you almost have as many post as i do and i have been a member for 4 years.......
Sure you have a room full of friends...

DeadEagle

Reaction score
Star4Ever;2367425 said:
Got a room full, do you? Maybe you should put the kids back to bed. It's getting late.

They're getting a kick out of you thinking your secondary and OL are even on the same planet as our guys.

laughing-smiley-007.gif

DeadEagle

Reaction score
superonyx;2367430 said:
Oh please.... the "room full of people" defense? haha.
So now you are sitting with a room full of people while the Phils and Rays are locked in a 1 run world series game while you sit on the Cowboys message board hitting refresh to see what some cowboys fans said about you or his favorite team.

You have no room full of people. You are exactly what i said you are.
A friendless loser that sits on other teams message boards instead of enjoying your cities first world series game.

"Room full of people" haha... I love it...

BTW.... you just joined this message board this month and you almost have as many post as i do and i have been a member for 4 years.......
Sure you have a room full of friends...

You've been great comic relief between pitches.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
DeadEagle;2367431 said:
They're getting a kick out of you thinking your secondary and OL are even on the same planet as our guys.

laughing-smiley-007.gif

If you think your OL is as good as ours then you're truly are completely ignorant.

Rockytop6

Reaction score
ryanbabs;2365948 said:
He's also still upset he doesn't wear a star on his helmet...

What do you expect him to say? Same with Randy Moss and many others.

Does that make his statements true or false?

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
DeadEagle;2367431 said:

laughing-smiley-007.gif

Oh, you mean our O line that had 3 Pro Bowlers just last season? I will admit they've played very poorly the last two games, but Adams has basically been using only one arm and Kosier has only played in one game this year. Still no excuse for how they've played, but the talent is obviously there. They will get it together. Maybe even this coming Sunday.

Boysboy

Reaction score
You know what's the upside of losing, not just for the week, but for the last month?

This board b/c its MOST active...meaning MORE opportunities to POST...meaning MORE posts overall.

I think I've made some 1500 more posts in the last couple of weeks alone. At least I can take pride in this while it's been extremely for the last month.:eek::

DeadEagle

Reaction score
Rack;2367438 said:
If you think your OL is as good as ours then you're truly are completely ignorant.

It's better.

And anybody that knows anything about the game will tell you as much.

Posted by Scouts Inc.'s Matt Williamson said:
It might go overlooked by the casual fan, but Tampa Bay's interior offensive line is paying great dividends -- and deserves mention as the NFL's best. Centers and guards who are drafted by the middle of the second round rarely fail to pan out, which is holding true for center Jeff Faine, left guard Arron Sears and right guard Davin Joseph.

If you're wondering how a backfield of Earnest Graham (a former undrafted free agent) and Warrick Dunn (age 33) can place the Buccaneers among the league's top 10 in rushing yards per game (130.4) and per carry (4.5), look no further than the above trio. Faine, Sears and Joseph also have helped keep Tampa Bay among the league leaders in sack rate, despite providing protection for two very different quarterbacks. It wasn't reflected in the Bucs' rushing totals Sunday, but the line utterly dominated the Seahawks' defensive front, allowing Jeff Garcia to throw for 310 yards and helping the offense maintain possession for nearly 42 minutes.

Everything starts with the interior threesome. The Bucs' offensive tackles aren't nearly as talented or productive, but the team is able to give them a lot of help from tight ends and running backs because the blocking inside is so solid. Coach Jon Gruden uses a lot of multiple-tight end sets (especially near the goal line), often double-teaming defensive ends on run and pass plays. The entire offensive line is very rugged and takes the approach of putting opponents on their backs on every snap.

Faine, the league's highest-paid center, has proved to be worth every penny the Bucs spent on him in free agency in the offseason. Though undersized, Faine is very smart and makes not only the line calls but recognizes the second and third level as part of his protection-calling assignments. He lacks overpowering bulk, but his technique is very good. He gets low, uses his hands effectively and takes sound blocking angles. He is especially effective on combination blocks, using his agility and athleticism to wall off or bury smaller defenders on the second level. Because he can pinpoint and hit a target upfield, Faine is a big reason why the Bucs can use more man blocking schemes.

The guards, though much bigger than Faine, aren't liabilities in space. Finally healthy, Joseph is proving to be the best player among this trio -- and possibly one of the top three guards in this league. He is a solid technique player (which has been especially evident since Faine's arrival), but his physical gifts are even more impressive. Joseph is extremely powerful, quick and plays with excellent leverage. He has the natural ability to bend his knees and hit on the rise. He's nasty too. Sears is a converted college tackle who has been a bit of a project, but his short pulls are devastating. Running to the right behind a Faine/Joseph double-team, with one of them working up to the second level and Sears coming around on a short pull is as close to money in the bank as you can get in the NFL. The Bucs consistently convert in short-yardage situations and pop four yards on first down on such plays.

The scary thing is, for Faine (27), Joseph (24) and Sears (23) the best seems to be yet to come. The combination of this trio's physical ability and tenacity gives the Bucs exceptional play-calling flexibility and separates them from the rest of the NFL's interior units.

superonyx

Reaction score
DeadEagle;2367431 said:

laughing-smiley-007.gif

Now you are making me feel bad for you. I feel like i just picked on that "special" kid that is asking for it but then cries after he gets it.

Weak attempt at trying to change the subject back to our team. That made you really look sad. "same planet"......

Alright i'm done for now. I'm really starting to feel guilty for abusing you.

DeadEagle

Reaction score
superonyx;2367466 said:
Now you are making me feel bad for you. I feel like i just picked on that "special" kid that is asking for it but then cries after he gets it.

Weak attempt at trying to change the subject back to our team. That made you really look sad. "same planet"......

Alright i'm done for now. I'm really starting to feel guilty for abusing you.

And you're the one that's leaving without posting anything of relevance.

Brilliant!

guinness-guys.jpg

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
hendog;2365796 said:
He said that after watching tape of the Cowboys they felt like if they came out and punched us in the mouth that we'd lay down, and that's exactly what happened.

No scheme in the world can fix that.

Steven Jackson is stuck in a backwater Ohio town. And all the world knows he wanted to wear the star.

Why else would he concern himself with the Cowboys a week after the dirty deed?

But back to your team: Life can suck, Steven. Your professional life sucks in Cinncy.
Deal with it.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
DeadEagle;2367464 said:
It's better.

Ok so you are completely ignorant.

How horrible is your life to be so clueless about something, yet not know it?

Ah... I guess it's not horrible if you actually believe the stupidity you're spewing.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
DeadEagle;2367204 said:
The last month of games.

And Gruden on radio earlier this week. Said the gameplan against Dallas is to play a physical brand of football, just like the Rams, Commanders and Bengals have done the last few weeks to much success.

They actually said this?

LINKS, Blogs, articles, segments, half truths............Anything.

Soooooo. Chucky is "Many"? I get it. You're one of "those".

Again......B.S. Keep spewin'.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2367481 said:
Steven Jackson is stuck in a backwater Ohio town. And all the world knows he wanted to wear the star.

Why else would he concern himself with the Cowboys a week after the dirty deed?

But back to your team: Life can suck, Steven. Your professional life sucks in Cinncy.
Deal with it.

Stephen Jackson plays for the St. Louis Rams. That's St. Louis, Missouri.

You probably should have just not made that post.

Seven

Reaction score
DeadEagle;2367471 said:
And you're the one that's leaving without posting anything of relevance.

Brilliant!

the irony.................

Seven

Reaction score
DeadEagle;2367464 said:
It's better.

That would exclude you................

Seven

Reaction score
DeadEagle;2367204 said:
The last month of games.

And Gruden on radio earlier this week. Said the gameplan against Dallas is to play a physical brand of football, just like the Rams, Commanders and Bengals have done the last few weeks to much success.

Gruden said this? SHOCKER!!!!! I would've thought he was along the lines of "let's finesse 'em to death!!" :rolleyes: