The most disturbing trend of this whole cockamamie season

CWR

Reaction score
No, the NFL is about quarterbacks at the end of games. We're witnessing the maturation process of Dak to whatever he'll ultimately be one day. Of course, he gets almost no help from his defense, which wilts as the game goes on.

Dallas scored 10 points in the second half yesterday. They scored 6 against the Rams. That's the problem.

Our QB was great at the end of the game, unfortunately our defense cant get a stop.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
How is not about adjustments??? Game plans change at halftime. Coaches will change blocking schemes, routes, blitz schemes, & packages based on what has/has not worked in the 1st half. Half time adjustments aren't some BS general term, fantasy arm chair QBs throw out to sound smart. They're very real...

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I just read we have 10 home losses when scoring 30 or more since 2010
Next closest team has five.

Amazing when you think about it, in the Garrett era (he took over in 2010) the Boyz have lost 10 home games when the offense puts up 30+.

Most of those were with Romo...........................now its Dak's turn to experience throwing 4 or 5 TDs and walk off the field a loser.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
No, the NFL is about quarterbacks at the end of games. We're witnessing the maturation process of Dak to whatever he'll ultimately be one day. Of course, he gets almost no help from his defense, which wilts as the game goes on.

Dallas scored 10 points in the second half yesterday. They scored 6 against the Rams. That's the problem.

Dak getting his Tony Romo feeling early in his career. In other words, " I need help guys on the D side "

mahoneybill

Reaction score
I just read we have 10 home losses when scoring 30 or more since 2010
Next closest team has five.

Staggering Stat. Similar to most FG kickers, minus the recent Pack game make any FG against us. Especially leading up to halftime when we tend to let the other team score, and then coincidentally have the ball opening the second half

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
The one stat I saw from that dallascowboys.com article today is that since 2010, home teams that score 30 or more points win 90% of the time. The Cowboys though are only 15-10