The most underrated bands in rock&roll history

cowboyec

Reaction score
KISS-you either love'em or you hate'em....geniuses in marketing...great vocals...all good to great players...great albums-destroyer,love gun,Alive and Alive II... like any band that will appear on this list...lottsa GUTTS...didn't quit.
should never have split...should never have took the war paint off.
and confession....I LOVE the Dynasty album.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zappa. The Kinks. I always thought Squeeze was underrated.

Shout out to Alan Parsons Project since stupid Lady Antebellum stoke their song and made a fortune off of it and nobody seemed to care.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
It is.

The early history of MTV was the "British Invasion 2.0" simply because they had been doing videos for years where in the US it was a new thing.

Consequently I think a number of British bands like Big Country got lost in the mix.
Let me give you a little info i wouldn't share with just anyone. :lmao: ...No it's not great info, but here it is.

MTV when they first aired a nationwide video, wiki says different, but MTV opened it's first hub to air videos from a town called Palisades Park five minutes from my childhood home. I was still very young but the older kids would hangout outside the place and drink beers etc etc etc.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
KISS-you either love'em or you hate'em....geniuses in marketing...great vocals...all good to great players...great albums-destroyer,love gun,Alive and Alive II... like any band that will appear on this list...lottsa GUTTS...didn't quit.
should never have split...should never have took the war paint off.
and confession....I LOVE the Dynasty album.
I was never able to get into their look/set up, i just want good music not that make up and costumes act but they are huge Stones fans so that's a plus in my book.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I was never able to get into their look/set up, i just want good music not that make up and costumes act but they are huge Stones fans so that's a plus in my book.
thats fair.
I love your music threads...you should write a book.