Video: The Movie Trailer thread

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Honestly, Lady Gaga seems like the perfect actress for the Harley Quinn role. That last shot with the lipstick was fantastic. I'm officially intrigued.
I'll watch it but I thought the first one had a finite ending. Sort of like Unbreakable with its realistic take, and how Bruce Willis is off to be the superhero. Joker I's ending reminded me of that with the downtrodden trashing the city, and he's leading the crowd, and off to be the famous crazy bad guy.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'll watch it but I thought the first one had a finite ending. Sort of like Unbreakable with its realistic take, and how Bruce Willis is off to be the superhero. Joker I's ending reminded me of that with the downtrodden trashing the city, and he's leading the crowd, and off to be the famous crazy bad guy.
Unbreakable was the first part of a loose trilogy.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Tempted to go see this film this weekend. Rich Eisner had Henry Cavill on his show and talked the movie up and described it as Dirty Dozen meets Inglorious *******s and I love both those movies. Also a fan of Guy Ritchie's stuff. Has Reacher and the Witcher, what more do you need?

SlammedZero

Reaction score

Looks intriguing. Shyamalan always has a twist in his movies, so you know there is something to be expected. I know he doesn't have the greatest track record with movies, but he throws down a good one here and there. I'll check it out.

visionary

Reaction score
Looks intriguing. Shyamalan always has a twist in his movies, so you know there is something to be expected. I know he doesn't have the greatest track record with movies, but he throws down a good one here and there. I'll check it out.
Yeah but “the twist” is totally idiotic
Im not watching it unless im on a flight with no other options