Video: The Movie Trailer thread

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Latest entry in the Spielberg/Hanks WWII mini-series. The people who brought you Band of Brothers.

This one focuses on the bombers. Looks great!

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

Cool. Always loved the monster movies from the 30's USA B&W, to the Japanese 60's versions to Legacy's recent takes.

Looks like they bring in their own version of Son of Kong. Only thing I recognize. Obviously some type of evil Kong, but don't remember that from the old movies.

Little disappointed that no Gammorah or Mechagodzilla like they put in the last ones. Looks like this one is more King Kong than Godzilla.

visionary

Reaction score
But it's a remake of the 1980's movie, isn't it? Or is it a previously unmade sequel?
Dune is a series of 7 books that comprise probably by far the best Sci Fi Fantasy series ever conceptualized and written. Its sheer breadth is awe inspiring. They could make 7-8 movies and not run out of original material but they have to start at the beginning. The movie in 1980 was a pathetic attempt and the technology was just not there to capture its true breadth

Far far cry from Mad Max or Godzilla

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dune is a series of 7 books that comprise probably by far the best Sci Fi Fantasy series ever conceptualized and written. Its sheer breadth is awe inspiring. They could make 7-8 movies and not run out of original material but they have to start at the beginning. The movie in 1980 was a pathetic attempt and the technology was just not there to capture its true breadth

Far far cry from Mad Max or Godzilla
I don't know, I saw the original and the remake...Not much difference to me, except some slightly better acting, with Sting not in the picture, as well as the fat guy who played his brother.

dsturgeon

Reaction score

This trailer is so good, I am going to have to find someones netflix account to borrow.

For anyone who knows, is that an all black griffon?