Video: The Movie Trailer thread

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That was hilarious! The laugh was killing me. :laugh:On a serious note, I think the sarcastic commentary about the prequels was not that fair off from what the real Lucas would have said. I enjoyed them, I think a lot more than the average audience. Jar Jar Binks was Lucas' biggest mistake though. :facepalm:
I assume he wasn't in charge of casting? Particularly casting Luke?

DoctorChicken

Reaction score

One of the most impressive feats of visual storytelling I’ve seen in a long time. Absolutely cold, brutal series from the mastermind Genndy Tartakovsky. A stunner.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

John Williams is one of (if not THE) best music composers of his time. His Star Wars compositions are, without doubt, legendary. Who has not heard and been immensely entertained by works like the Imperial Attack? Or Stormtroopers March?. Or, heck, even the Cantina Band? :muttley:

But when I stop and think about the movies, games, etc., and ALL the music scores attached to them, it seems like Leia'Theme is the one I find as the most inspirational, soul touching one of them all. And by a notable margin.

Thanks Mr. Williams.

/reflective rant

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
John Williams is one of (if not THE) best music composers of his time. His Star Wars compositions are, without doubt, legendary. Who has not heard and been immensely entertained by works like the Imperial Attack? Or Stormtroopers March?. Or, heck, even the Cantina Band? :muttley:

But when I stop and think about the movies, games, etc., and ALL the music scores attached to them, it seems like Leia'Theme is the one I find as the most inspirational, soul touching one of them all. And by a notable margin.

Thanks Mr. Williams.

/reflective rant
You know far too much about these movies. It never even dawned on me that these songs had titles...or that they were different songs.
:huh::laugh:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know far too much about these movies. It never even dawned on me that these songs had titles...or that they were different songs.
:huh::laugh:
You should know by now very little gets past us movie/comic book nerds. NERDS! :laugh:

All movie music will have titles in its soundtrack. Heck. Even the part with the sandpeople in Episode 4: A New Hope has a music title called *drumroll* "Land of the Sandpeople". Yep. Crazy. :muttley:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Thanks Mr. Williams.

/reflective rant

nobody

Reaction score

Thanks Mr. Williams.

/reflective rant

His music is simply amazing. Also in there is the Asteroid Field in ESB...especially when it hits that high right around 2:17-2:19

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Anybody seen this. I want to but it's across town at an indie theatre.

I personally think it’s really good, and worth seeing. Pattinson is great. Some people may find it highly disturbing.

If you’ve seen Robert Eggers’ (the director) first film, The Witch, you know he is capable of making a disgustingly disturbing horror film. The Lighthouse, while less nightmare inducing, is still formidable in that aspect.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I've always felt that there was room for Marvel to do a "Bourne Identity" type of films featuring Black Widow and Hawkeye doing their "SHIELD/spy" stuff. This has a bit of that feel to it to me based on that trailer. But not sure if all of the forced accents worked for me. Either way, it has a much 'smaller' feel to it than the recent blockbusters. Maybe that's by design?