Video: The Movie Trailer thread

visionary

Reaction score
I don't remember anything about the story of Sir Gawain, but this looks extremely stylized, and embellished. I agree, it could go either way, but I have a feeling it'll be slightly above mediocre.

well, that’s a ringing endorsement

visionary

Reaction score
I don't remember anything about the story of Sir Gawain, but this looks extremely stylized, and embellished. I agree, it could go either way, but I have a feeling it'll be slightly above mediocre.

so you’re saying this movie is the Dak Prescott of movies

I kid I kid

:laugh:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Tomorrow War is good, solid Sci-Fi/Action movie. It is very entertaining although there are a few things that could have made it better in my opinion.

Found out the wifey already had Prime with Amazon and the movie was included for free with the membership. Guess I am lucky she buys so much stuff from Amazon. :p :(

To be honest though, I liked the ending with Pratt's character returning to the present as much as or even slightly more than the bulk of the movie. It had a somewhat real Alien/The Thing vibe that I really enjoyed.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Really looking forward to watching Dune!

:starspin:

My current question is the film's runtime. Dune is an epic. It should be told as one. Three hours or less is NOT enough time to do it justice in my opinion.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:starspin:

My current question is the film's runtime. Dune is an epic. It should be told as one. Three hours or less is NOT enough time to do it justice in my opinion.

I thought I read that this is the first of several films.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ww...-movie-release-date-delayed-again-warner-bros

Last edited: