Atlanta
New Orleans
Seattle
San Francisco
Arizona

Just as good probably better :

Washington
Minnesota

That's just the NFC. and we had to pull off a record breaking comeback to beat one the teams not in the list above.

MissouriCowboy

Reaction score
Here are the teams , just in the NFC , I think would beat the Cowboys;

Philly,
Detroit
Chicago
Green Bay,
Carolina
Atlanta
New Orleans
Seattle
San Francisco
Arizona

Just as good probably better :

Washington
Minnesota

That's just the NFC. and we had to pull off a record breaking comeback to beat one the teams not in the list above.

The Browns beat Saints so does that mean Browns can beat anyone. Quit the griping.

TXCowboyVol

Reaction score
We have the prolific Saints O next week and the ownership of this team Sean Peyton has had on us, since he left...if this nobody QB that looked 16 and was maybe only a few yrs older than that, carved us up like he did today, what the H will Brees and Jimmy Graham do to us next Sun night?? The only saving grace is I think we'll be able to run for 200+ yds on them easily and keep him off the field alot...

Nav22

Reaction score
We're a bottom half team in the NFC. Is what it is. Doesn't mean I don't enjoy the win though

Way too early, dude.

We're a different D when McClain is on the field. The OL looks good and Romo's looked better every week. Bailey might be the best kicker in the league and Harris is a great returner.

Oh, and our guys will fight for 60 minutes no matter how bad things look early. Say what you will about Garrett... his team has zero quit in them. Plenty of reasons for optimism after week 3.

lwehlers

Reaction score
well this was one of the losses I had before the start of the season so just move on to the Texans. then again the way the saints defense has played so far we may be able to run on them and keep brees on the sideline more.

dstovall5

Reaction score
NFL is a week to week league, and it's also a match up league. Just because a sorry team took you down to the last minute this week, doesn't mean you won't beat down a good team the next week.

blindzebra

Reaction score
0-2 on the road. Their offense has scored 1 point more than ours and their defense has given up 3 points more and that is WITHOUT the points the offense gave up.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
This team could win the Super Bowl 21-20 and there would be some on this board complaining they only won by one point.

Just try to enjoy a win for a day or two before trying to drag others down with you.

DTown214

Reaction score
Run the ball, dominate the time of possession, keep the defense off the field as much as possible and we'll have a good chance.