The Never-Going-to-be-Happy-About-a-Win thread **merged**

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I remember us beating the rams last year about this time and the fans claiming SB and all other types of nonsense. We beat 2 sub .500 teams as usual, now let's start beating some good teams and I'll get on board. Not 1 good team, but multiple. That's what you get when you disappoint 3 and 4 years in a row. Enjoyed the win, but I'm not buying in to this team, not yet.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
He said "He's done", "We have no shot", "We aren't going to win a playoff game", the win means "Nothing". Pretty odd after one of the biggest comebacks in Dallas Cowboys history. If he believes all that, why post and invest so much time, why even watch the game? Just check the scores the next day or next month.

As far as you go Risen, Attitude is everything my man and yours stinks.

At some point we'll wind up winning and you'll still be miserable. So go ahead and keep up your negative pessimistic ways. Misery loves company and I'm sure you'll make lots of friends, and get lots of likes..

I feel sorry for you and hope you get some help. I mean that sincerely.

You're good people Brooksey.
I like you.

If I was in Philly, or DC at a bar having a darn good time (as is my wont)- I'd like you to be there on my side as opposed to these goofs disparaging our team who would more than likely try to make friends of those Philly, DC fans and tell me what a "tool" I am while I'm trying to drink my Bloody Maria with two stalks of celery and my second glass of the driest Vodka martini the bartender will give me and a slice of grapefruit.

They can suck the ice I throw out from my glass.

Let them stay home and type away- thinking they are so cool.
I'll be having drinks and talking smack and laying it on the line and not backing down in the face of the enemy.

Now anyone can read my posts- I'm as realistic as they come.
I pull no punches. I hound Murray on his fumbles and call Romo out when he plays dumb.

But I'm not going to dog my team for the pleasure of dogging my team to look right.

I already know I am.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Going be hard for Brees when Carter, Rolando and Spencer coming after them. Not to mention Hitchens making tackles all over the field.

Offense wise, Tyron, Fred and Martin going to knock that DL back 5 yards on the snap. Murray going to fumble first carry then proceed to run wild for 100+. Dez....... enough said.

How they going to stop Harris when he breaks one for a TD...... he is due one.

Do I need to mention Bailey continuing the steak. .....

Ha I feel good about beating the Saints. Time to make a statement

Blackspider214

Reaction score
we had a poor D two years ago and what happened in that game? look it up

what happened when we played the undefeated saints before that? look it up

what is the saints record this year? look it up

how many points is this "prolific saints O" scoring per game this year? look it up

Why did you conveniently leave off the most recent game with the Saints? Where we set an NFL record for first downs given up? You also left off 2010 as well.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
Why did you conveniently leave off the most recent game with the Saints? Where we set an NFL record for first downs given up? You also left off 2010 as well.

i cant remember all our team disasters.

I do remember the last one where we went toe to toe with them and tony tied it up with like 2 seconds left. and then our D blew it in OT lol