The Never-Going-to-be-Happy-About-a-Win thread **merged**

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
We have the prolific Saints O next week and the ownership of this team Sean Peyton has had on us, since he left...if this nobody QB that looked 16 and was maybe only a few yrs older than that, carved us up like he did today, what the H will Brees and Jimmy Graham do to us next Sun night?? The only saving grace is I think we'll be able to run for 200+ yds on them easily and keep him off the field alot...

we had a poor D two years ago and what happened in that game? look it up

what happened when we played the undefeated saints before that? look it up

what is the saints record this year? look it up

how many points is this "prolific saints O" scoring per game this year? look it up

CowboyFan4Eva

Reaction score
Yes, Any given sunday. And parity in the NFL is crazy!!! But , Vegas, and other NFL people and fans, would most likely choose the teams listed to win more consistently then our great tony romo lead Cowboys.....

Why I feel the need to point this out right now, after the big comeback???

Becuase i think the entire Cowboys fan base has gone soft. From years and years of mediocrity . Just beating them down, to thinking that having to comeback against a lowly Rams team with their 3d string rookie QB playing is some kind of "good" thing.....??

My god people. Open your eyes. Things have to change drastically......and they wont, without JJ and the players and the organization feeling pressure..........

we shouldn't be having a party right now!!!?????

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
0-2 on the road. Their offense has scored 1 point more than ours and their defense has given up 3 points more and that is WITHOUT the points the offense gave up.

It's certainly not the same Sean Payton-Saints team that we've become use to.

Add Ro McClain, Durant back to the defense and that unit will be better.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
well this was one of the losses I had before the start of the season so just move on to the Texans. then again the way the saints defense has played so far we may be able to run on them and keep brees on the sideline more.

It can be done. Must play a clean game and make timely stops in the 2nd half. Again the offense just needs to play a clean game.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Saints don't seem to be running on all cylinders thus far.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not sure some know we won.

I'll tell ya Dave, go back and read the last few pages of the 2nd half thread... Right after the Carter pick... you would swear there were Cowboy fans pissed because it was looking like the Cowboys were going to win.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Not just a good post- a great translation on the OP.
Kudos.

take-a-bow-o.gif

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Saints don't seem to be running on all cylinders thus far.

No, they're not.

I think Brees is having a problem getting on the same page with any receivers others than Graham and Pierre Thomas.

What was it... a couple weeks ago that Colson had 0 receptions for the game.

Something's not right with their offense.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
We have the prolific Saints O next week and the ownership of this team Sean Peyton has had on us, since he left...if this nobody QB that looked 16 and was maybe only a few yrs older than that, carved us up like he did today, what the H will Brees and Jimmy Graham do to us next Sun night?? The only saving grace is I think we'll be able to run for 200+ yds on them easily and keep him off the field alot...

I get to see the beat down first hand. Yayyyy. Luckily I didn't pay for the tickets. But yeah, what you said.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
I'm not sure some know we won.

Take away some good fortune, like bad calls and drops by Rams receivers, and we prob dont win. Yea we won. And it was an exciting win in many respects. But there is a myriad of reasons for concern going forward.

With this team under Garrett its hard to celebrate wins at times. Lets not be so hard on the fans.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
I'll tell ya Dave, go back and read the last few pages of the 2nd half thread... Right after the Carter pick... you would swear there were Cowboy fans pissed because it was looking like the Cowboys were going to win.
Oh, without a doubt, there are some regular posters who are not happy right now.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score

That's the sad part. Hoping to lose for the sake of change. Knowing that the change probably wont matter. I'll take the wins.

Derinyar

Reaction score
Yes, Any given sunday. And parity in the NFL is crazy!!! But , Vegas, and other NFL people and fans, would most likely choose the teams listed to win more consistently then our great tony romo lead Cowboys.....

Why I feel the need to point this out right now, after the big comeback???

Becuase i think the entire Cowboys fan base has gone soft. From years and years of mediocrity . Just beating them down, to thinking that having to comeback against a lowly Rams team with their 3d string rookie QB playing is some kind of "good" thing.....??

My god people. Open your eyes. Things have to change drastically......and they wont, without JJ and the players and the organization feeling pressure..........

we shouldn't be having a party right now!!!?????

So the iggles have to be terrified right now. They had to come back against a terrible 0-3 Jaguars team. They had to come back from a 1-2 team that only beat the terrible jaguars. And gave up a big comeback against a terrible team that is now 1-2 who only beat the terrible jaguars team. See how easy it is to knock any team around in the NFL right now?

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score

Having Roland will be a big boost. The saints look like a aging team with a bad defense. Thats just reality. Brees isnt lighting it up. The OL is shaking and did i mention their defense is bad? All those who were pumping up Ryan where you at? NO is 29th ranked DEF and 20th against the run. Dallas doesnt have 7 of its starters hurt this yr either.