The new “blah, blah, blah” voice of this team

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I rarley even post in this forum anymore during the offseason. Had to give a like just for the blah blah blah's in the title, doesn't even matter anymore who/where those blah's come from, this org is almost ready to become the Dallas blah's to me very soon. During my whole life so far i never seemed to have such little interest in this team as i have the last few years, and it's only getting worse with each passing year. I'm not even sure what the problem is anymore, everything is so watered down that even a single SB win might not make it go away. To cure my ales i think it's going to take a dynasty, but one step at a time, lets win that first one and go from there. :star:

cern

Reaction score
As I mentioned before. You are very classy in how you uphold your difference of opinion here and I totally respect that.

Being that I hold several unpopular opinions as well, it's refreshing to read from a guy who ain't afraid to have a different view BUT knows how to make his point while remaining civil.
Great job man.
You're making me blush. And you made me google persiflage. Great word.

75boyz

Reaction score
You're making me blush. And you made me google persiflage. Great word.

Lol, I just had to Google that word now too. Awesome word. But I assure you my praise was totally genuine and not an attempt at persiflage.

Go Cowboys