The New Guy

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

UK-Based Cowboys fan. Been watching the boys since 2011.

Lucky enough to be able to see the team in person when they came to London to beat the Jaguars in 2014. Would love one day to be able to fly over to Texas and take in a game at AT&T!

Not the most knowledgeable about football, but would love to be able to know more and learn each year as I go. I have a basic understanding of the game, but know it goes a lot into stats and whatnot, and that's the side I need to brush up on.

Outside of NFL I support Leeds United, listen to rock and heavy metal, drink beer and eat waaaayyy too much pizza (hence the username).

Looking forward to conversing with you all!
:welcome:

Cowboys4lifeGR

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Lucky enough to be able to see the team in person when they came to London to beat the Jaguars in 2014. Would love one day to be able to fly over to Texas and take in a game at AT&T!

Not the most knowledgeable about football, but would love to be able to know more and learn each year as I go. I have a basic understanding of the game, but know it goes a lot into stats and whatnot, and that's the side I need to brush up on.

Outside of NFL I support Leeds United, listen to rock and heavy metal, drink beer and eat waaaayyy too much pizza (hence the username).

From one rookie to another ....
Welcome to the show.

:welcome:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Hello! Welcome aboard! Leeds has played well this season. I'm a Bournemouth fan.