The next time you see me wearing apparel with a star on it

erod

Reaction score
.....would be the first time I've ever seen you wearing apparel with a star on it.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
And therein lies the problem. You keep lining Jerry Jones' pockets with money, then whine and complain about how he mismanages the team. I'm sure Jerruh is grinning as you advertise for him. :mad:
Nah. I don’t own them or make decisions for the team but I do consider the Cowboys as my team.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
...don't just assume I'm wearing the same clothing.

QM0WWSbr_o.jpg

3 T-shirts
3 jackets
3 jerseys
3 long sleved shirts
3 polo shirts

God, you're like my wife only hers is a shoe collection. Very nice collection, yours I mean

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
I have 4 drifit shirts for work outs, 2 hoodies, a long sleeve shirt, 2 T-shirt’s, 2 pair of shorts and 4 or so hats...give or take... my fiancé’s family laughs because I’m basically always dressed in Cowboys gear

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
I've a couple generic COWBOYS Tee's& jerseys ,,, but my favorite is a handmade/painted wind chime I've got hanging from the living room ceiling suspended from a 4rd. Belt of .50 cal rounds,,,it's got 6or 7 silver fish with the blue star on the sides& the center 'knocker' is made out of a gourd( near as I can tell) a bit smaller than a softball,,,SHEESE!,,, I'd lay money down it's got 50 hour's of dedicated jigsaw,gluing & hand painted work involved,,, its way to cool to suffer the extremes of the outside elements,,,:)

Calls for a pic.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
He does. Just look at his post history. I swear he's a troll.
He does have recent membership enrollment,,,:huh:,,,I guess I've been a bit lax in my assessment casing-liner, with the massive influx of new fellows ,it's kinda hard to not like a Gilbert Gottfried,,, I'll peruse ALL 29 of 'it's' posts,since it's been brought up:popcorn:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
He does. Just look at his post history. I swear he's a troll.
BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

LMAO!

I think it really is Gilbert Gottfried:lmao:

*dude is a T.O.& DEZ nutsack swinger,,,don't groove to Garrett's RKG process & procedures,,, and JASON WITTEN must've killed & ate his pet turtle or something earlier in life,,, cuz' the vehemently spewed dislike for #82 is apparent,,, he'd half spoke in a positive fashion concercerning our new #55,,,so, at this point,:huh:,,,I'd say he's expressly exemplified the anger issues of a real life Gilbert Gottfried,,,ya, He's a fano_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I'm a big guy 6'4" 250 lbs. I played nine years of football. I Iook like a a blimp in white. The dark colors suite me.
Damn! You'll cast shade on my 'little brother' he's like 6'2" 220+( I haven't seen him since 05 when I damn ner' planted him in the dirt& mom start yelling at us:lmao:)