The next time you see me wearing apparel with a star on it

dallasdave

Reaction score
Well, yer' obviously of uptown & toniest of the fandom sphere sportin' that underware concept,,, ya,,,I can appreciate it's utilization fer' like church or having to stand in front of the JUDGE a couple times a year but,,,SHEESE! ,,,DALLAS BRAND STAMPED RIGHT THAR' WHERE THE "FRUIT OF THE LOOM/ HORN OF PLENTY"
WOULD'VE HUNG THEIR SHINGLE?,,,I can't hardly imagine that,,,but,I reckon with you having thet' "general purpose cowpoke" you prolly tote a 'running iron' in yer' saddle bag poke,I'll wagero_O

* best if read in the VOICE of Tommy Lee Jones,,,from that one saddle bum western movie he did,,,it had a kid of Matt Damon engineering a windmill in it:)
A good breakdown on the underwear :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Them

Reaction score
...don't just assume I'm wearing the same clothing.

QM0WWSbr_o.jpg

3 T-shirts
3 jackets
3 jerseys
3 long sleved shirts
3 polo shirts
Nice fold job...nyuk!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its funny that some of you guys say its a waste of money to buy Cowboys gear, but give the Cowboys free advertisement by simply being a Cowboys fan.
Good luck. The illogic behind the belief the Cowboys’ franchise does not profit from simple association has been pointed out on this site for a long time. Some people sincerely believe they do not contribute to Evil Jerry’s bottom line because of <fill in the blank> reason. Microeconomics should really be taught at the junior high level.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
4 jerseys - The Aikman is in bad shape and I don't wear the Roy Williams, safety, jersey anymore. I wear my Demarcus Ware jersey sometimes on game day. the 4th is the Zeke jersey I bought my son.
2 pairs of work out shorts
2 polos
5 tshirts
3 visors
5 hats (my wife doesn't let me buy hats anymore):(

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've been lurking and I check in most days. I don't post as much, but I'm sure the preseason will get me back on track.

About 2 1/2 months to go.
Rookie camp, 3 OTA session, and a mid June mini camp will have to do for now. But after the mini camp, then a week of talk there about it. Then maybe 3 weeks of nothing before TC talk heats up.
It will be here before you can say...Jerry, have another JWB...:muttley:...well, ok, maybe not that quick...:laugh:

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
Since we're sharing our 'boys gear....

So glad that the wifey is a Cowboys fan. :lmao2: