The next time you see me wearing apparel with a star on it

Hardline

Reaction score
That's the equivalent of spending money at a restaurant that serves crappy food.
The Cowboys owe me a Super Bowl victory before they see another red cent from me.

This is what I see when I see someone wearing Cowboys gear.
lollipopHelloSucker.jpg

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
The extent of my fandom goes only as far as the games being on regular TV. I don't do cable .

Yeah tell us anything in the comfort of your own home behind your keyboard with 3000+ cable channels safely inside your television!

Your fandom goes above and beyond

Reactions: CWR

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
The extent of my fandom goes only as far as the games being on regular TV. I don't do cable .
Your a fan of a $4B entertainment company, in ANY form you watch the game puts money in their pocket. Your fandom influences others to be a fans also, and those people will most likley will buy merch. and will influence others and so on... So whether you know it or not you're feeding the machine which is JJ.

Reactions: CWR

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I have matching underwear to go with my stuff

Well, yer' obviously of uptown & toniest of the fandom sphere sportin' that underware concept,,, ya,,,I can appreciate it's utilization fer' like church or having to stand in front of the JUDGE a couple times a year but,,,SHEESE! ,,,DALLAS BRAND STAMPED RIGHT THAR' WHERE THE "FRUIT OF THE LOOM/ HORN OF PLENTY"
WOULD'VE HUNG THEIR SHINGLE?,,,I can't hardly imagine that,,,but,I reckon with you having thet' "general purpose cowpoke" you prolly tote a 'running iron' in yer' saddle bag poke,I'll wagero_O

* best if read in the VOICE of Tommy Lee Jones,,,from that one saddle bum western movie he did,,,it had a kid of Matt Damon engineering a windmill in it:)

Hardline

Reaction score
Your a fan of a $4B entertainment company, in ANY form you watch the game puts money in their pocket. Your fandom influences others to be a fans also, and those people will most likley will buy merch. and will influence others and so on... So whether you know it or not you're feeding the machine which is JJ.
I literally do not spend a single dime on Cowboys merch.Tickets or anything

revospeed

Reaction score
...don't just assume I'm wearing the same clothing.

QM0WWSbr_o.jpg

3 T-shirts
3 jackets
3 jerseys
3 long sleved shirts
3 polo shirts

So you’re the reason why navy blue shirts are always out of stock and I have to go with white or gray.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Its funny that some of you guys say its a waste of money to buy Cowboys gear, but give the Cowboys free advertisement by simply being a Cowboys fan.
Yeppers! There's inherent pitfalls& boomerangs in life regardless of whatever trail a feller puts his horses jug headed mug down the direction thereof,,, er,,,although,,,,:huh:,,, that suicide explosive vest endeavor,while not the smartest of a dried buffalo chip fer' brains direction of short path to travel, it does tend to not leave any loose ends in a fellers career path,that fer'certaino_O

* Help, I've time travelled back a hundert&seventy some odd years,,,:huh::huh::huh:,,, or have been invaded by an lost,wandering wayward Western spirit entity of the corresponding time period:eek:.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
I don't watch TV.
I literally do not spend a single dime on Cowboys merch.Tickets or anything
So you're a Cowboys fan but you don't watch the games? What's the point then? Like I said in my previous post... if you watch them in ANY form, that puts money in Cowboys pockets. Even if you watch the games on rabbit ears, that's counted towards the ratings. Also, how does what someone else spend their money on effect you?