Twitter: The NFCE division gives hope

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
A super bowl team wouldn't rely on other teams to help them get to the playoffs. A super bowl team, however, does learn to win with a backup qb.

Bingo! Talk is really cheap at this point and nobody wants to hear it.

If Romo took us to the playoffs this year from where we are he should go straight to Canton and would have to be considered one of the all time greats for his impact on the game.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
This loss may have just handed the title back to Philly....Thought 7-9 was gonna be the mark to win it for us.....Now....8-8 is the mark...and for us... we got to get to 9-7. Tiebreakers are gonna decide this IMO.....

wilfred

Reaction score
if we do this and they do that, and the moon is full and garret claps at least 8 times a game
colbert-calculator.gif

KingLerxst

Reaction score
The Giants or Eagles are going to end up going on some kind of winning streak. Both have pretty easy schedules left. And really,it won't matter if they don't. Dallas has shown that even with Romo they are not going to finish any better than 7-9. Just good enough to get us mid round draft picks.
If they lose next week. A very real possibility. I would sit Romo and Dez. No way I risk some kind of late season freak knee injury that's knocks one of them out for another 12 months. I would play all of the youngsters I could. Sit Carr, Ro McClain and some of the others I know aren't coming back. And hope for the highest picks we can get.

RS12

Reaction score
Said it before not running the table when Romo returns. Carolina is a loss and at least one Wash game.

kevm3

Reaction score
this season is over. Time to tank and get the best pick possible. Any hope of winning just enough for Romo to come back were shattered when we lost by 1 point in Seattle and tonight when we lost in overtime. The only thing winning will do now is worsen our draft position. We are 3 games behind the Giants and 2 behind the Eagles. We cannot catch up to either team unless they completely wet the bed and we play utterly amazing, which won't happen.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
This loss may have just handed the title back to Philly....Thought 7-9 was gonna be the mark to win it for us.....Now....8-8 is the mark...and for us... we got to get to 9-7. Tiebreakers are gonna decide this IMO.....

It's amazing. A giant loss today and a cowboys win locked everything real tight.

Instead the opposite happened.

I don't know that we get another shot to jump in.

Now, you need Giants to go 2-5

Wood

Reaction score
its over. Stop this nonsense. They are 2-6. A better topic should be Dallas has opportunity to add high level talent to good team in year that both Romo & Dez got hurt.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Giants are above .500 and Eagles have won 4 of their last 6. The division is bad, but I don't think it's so bad that anyone can realistically hope for the entire division to just fall flat on its face down the stretch.