Twitter: The NFCE division gives hope

Nav22

Reaction score
We've "given up" because this loss stings and it's still too fresh.

By Tuesday, we'll all be scouring the division's remaining schedule and finding a reason to maintain a sliver of hope.

"If we beat the Bucs and the Giants lose to the Pats and..."

Hard to do right now, but we're still fans. Still half a season to go. When we're mathematically eliminated, I'll give up.

Jstopper

Reaction score
The Giants or Eagles are going to end up going on some kind of winning streak. Both have pretty easy schedules left. And really,it won't matter if they don't. Dallas has shown that even with Romo they are not going to finish any better than 7-9. Just good enough to get us mid round draft picks.
If they lose next week. A very real possibility. I would sit Romo and Dez. No way I risk some kind of late season freak knee injury that's knocks one of them out for another 12 months. I would play all of the youngsters I could. Sit Carr, Ro McClain and some of the others I know aren't coming back. And hope for the highest picks we can get.

Wrong. Romo is running the table

dupree89

Reaction score
The Giants or Eagles are going to end up going on some kind of winning streak. Both have pretty easy schedules left. And really,it won't matter if they don't. Dallas has shown that even with Romo they are not going to finish any better than 7-9. Just good enough to get us mid round draft picks.
If they lose next week. A very real possibility. I would sit Romo and Dez. No way I risk some kind of late season freak knee injury that's knocks one of them out for another 12 months. I would play all of the youngsters I could. Sit Carr, Ro McClain and some of the others I know aren't coming back. And hope for the highest picks we can get.

I agree. There is a term that fits for when people think Dallas still has a chance to win the division. it's called mental masturbation.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
This loss may have just handed the title back to Philly....Thought 7-9 was gonna be the mark to win it for us.....Now....8-8 is the mark...and for us... we got to get to 9-7. Tiebreakers are gonna decide this IMO.....

How is that going to happen if we lose next week and the week after and the week after

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
It's amazing. A giant loss today and a cowboys win locked everything real tight.

Instead the opposite happened.

I don't know that we get another shot to jump in.

Now, you need Giants to go 2-5

Idiots on here still talking about the giants and the eagles are closer to them

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Yes because people are making me upset talking stupid. Do you now realize it's 2 teams ahead of us who are closer to the Giants????????????????????????

Your frustration is noted. You are weak.

The giants going on losing streak is a start. Of course we want wash and Phil to lose also.