Twitter: The NFCE division gives hope

Jstopper

Reaction score
Give it up man.

I love Romo.

I think he's the best and most valuable player in the league.

Even he can't save us. It's over. :(

Screw that. With romo out there, I'm not afraid of any team left on our schedule. He's running the table, and at the very worst losing one game. We looking at 10-6 or 9-7 watch

Wayne02

Reaction score
I wouldn't take you up on such a one sided bet without conditions being set in place. Reach me in my inbox

Man either you believe he's running the table or you don't, this isn't Vegas and judging by your trepidation, you don't even believe what you're saying.

Jstopper

Reaction score
Judging by your silence, I'll take that as a no to my wager. Once again, you prove to be all mouth.

Apparently if you had waited a minute you would have seen my reply. But of course you "***"umed and made such out of yourself. Now away with your negatively fool.

Wayne02

Reaction score
Apparently if you had waited a minute you would have seen my reply. But of course you "***"umed and made such out of yourself. Now away with your negatively fool.

I didn't think you would take the bet, you don't even believe your own lies.

Jstopper

Reaction score
Man either you believe he's running the table or you don't, this isn't Vegas and judging by your trepidation, you don't even believe what you're saying.

No because I'm not stupid enough to believe human factors and outlying things could happen. If dez got hurt again, or romo got hurt again, then he'll no we wouldn't run the table. Like I said we can either talk conditions in my inbox or you can **** talking to me. I'm done replying to you.

Deep_South

Reaction score
I wouldn't take you up on such a one sided bet without conditions being set in place. Reach me in my inbox

A team that is maybe 2-7 winning 7 games in a row that includes the Packers and undefeated Panthers should require some odds, like around 2 years to a week. :)

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Screw that. With romo out there, I'm not afraid of any team left on our schedule. He's running the table, and at the very worst losing one game. We looking at 10-6 or 9-7 watch

u do realize we are facing GB in wisconsin.
Carolina has a good defense and cam is playing well.
Commanders always play us hard.
buffalo is not an easy game..

we are droppin atleast 3 games after romos return. book it 7-9 sounds right

Wayne02

Reaction score
No because I'm not stupid enough to believe human factors and outlying things could happen. If dez got hurt again, or romo got hurt again, then he'll no we wouldn't run the table. Like I said we can either talk conditions in my inbox or you can **** talking to me. I'm done replying to you.

Of course you're done talking because I called you out and you've got nothing. You're all talk.

Jstopper

Reaction score
u do realize we are facing GB in wisconsin.
Carolina has a good defense and cam is playing well.
Commanders always play us hard.
buffalo is not an easy game..

we are droppin atleast 3 games after romos return. book it 7-9 sounds right

Nah romo is gonna help us smoke all of them. We're not seeing 7-9 unless romo drops again