Twitter: The NFL determines that Kazee delivered a clean hit

blueblood70

Reaction score

Really i was there an knew it when it happened in real time and without a replay..rules need to be changed on targeting. If you call it it should be reviewable..its not subjective it either a illegal or legal hit,.should be reviewable and challengable. . They do it in College.

apology's dont cut it..ughh i was so pissed at that call and still am..lucky it didn’t lead directly to a loss..:mad::facepalm::angry:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Really i was there an knew it when it happened in real time and without a replay..rules need to be changed on targeting. If you call it it should be reviewable..its not subjective it either a illegal or legal hit,.should be reviewable and challengable. . They do it in College.

apology's dont cut it..ughh i was so pissed at that call and still am..lucky it didn’t lead directly to a loss..:mad::facepalm::angry:
I can’t wait for them to come to New England. I will be there. The only games I go to Cowboys New England The last time they were here Sean Lee intercepted Tom Brady late in the fourth quarter. I screamed in my voice carries the stadium went silent. And then Tony missed Miles Austin over the middle we lost

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I can’t wait to see Prescott and Company. There’s nothing like going to a game. Not all the time but you have to treat yourself once in a while. We lost the last 17 I think. Meetings. I actually think we win next Sunday. Screw Bella check lol

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
I thought that stupid call might have been reviewed to be correct due to Kazee leaving his feet.