Twitter: The NFL determines that Kazee delivered a clean hit

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I was sitting up in the 400's section and knew then it was clean in real time. Not sure how the refs missed this one. It's like sometimes, I feel like they zone out down there.

Glad that it didn't really affect the outcome of the game though and Kazee wasn't fined.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
billionaire boys club decide they cant afford consistent referees (thus consistent refereeing) - go cheap and get what they pay for. ***?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Those need to be reviewed. Or be able to be challenged.

I don't think that will change the outcome of these judgement calls at all.

The review system is more about looking for a way to take plays off the board than confirm a solid play. That's why all TDs are automatically reviewed, that's why all turnovers are automatically reviewed. They're looking for any reason to take a play away.

In this case, if they reviewed this they'd likely conclude what the announcer did at the time. "It kind of looks like he launches a bit", or whatever he said. Giving the officials instant replays from angles they didn't have before won't change anything, IMO.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
I still don’t understand why we have part-time referees. Pay them their medical and make them accountable. There’s no accountability for these part-timers other than maybe not being able to show up in the playoffs
What ? You need consistent refereeing , And take away one of the biggest gripe , which we are used to ( non- favored team fans ) ? No , we don’t want that …. :lmao2::laugh::lmao::muttley:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What ? You need consistent refereeing , And take away one of the biggest gripe , which we are used to ( non- favored team fans ) ? No , we don’t want that …. :lmao2::laugh::lmao::muttley:
I don’t know what you’re talking about. I hope it sarcasm

cowboyec

Reaction score
america's top cop...swamp-puke goodell...is always on the case.

Reactions: BAT

Beaker42

Reaction score
I don’t think he left his feet. He was just in a running motion and it looked that way
No, he wasn’t running. He planted his feet and jumped to deliver a clean hit. This stuff’s not hard to see during real time let alone endless replays. No idea how refs get so many calls wrong unless they have an agenda.