The NFL world is freaking out about a rumored, potentially damaging Dez Bryant video that no one kno

NewsBot

Reaction score
The best-kept secret among NFL media members no longer is, and the rumors regarding a Dez Bryant video that may or may not exist have finally come to light.

That rumor has spawned plenty of other rumors regarding the video, including unsubstantiated rumors regarding the dissemination of screen shots to media companies that may purchase the video and rumors that the video was shot on a cell phone.

In the interests of clarity regarding a still-unclear situation, the rumor as it has existed for several months is that the incident (if there was one) happened in the parking lot of a Dallas-area Wal-Mart, and that the footage (if there is any) was created by a surveillance camera owned and operated by Wal-Mart.

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The NFL world is freaking out about a rumored, potentially damaging Dez Bryant video that no one knows anything about
The_NFL_world_is_freaking-1034888c5ae77bd7417de3024ae2d783
Jeff Gross/Getty Images When discussing why the Dallas Cowboys haven't re-signed wide receiver Dez Bryant on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas last week, ProFootballTalk's Mike Florio mentioned the rumored existence of a video involving Bryant that would have "a Ray Rice-type of impact" if released.

Since then rumors of the video have gained steam, but we still know almost nothing about it.

" There is a story that all of the major insiders know about," Florio said. "We've known about it for months. It involves a videotape. I don't know that it exists."

Florio said the rumored video is from "years ago" and shows an off-the-field "incident." NFL reporters have been unable to get their hands on it so far, he said.

ESPN's top NFL reporter Adam Schefter is one of those people. He went on ESPN Chicago on Wednesday and said he has been working to track down the supposed tape since September. He knows what's alleged to be on the tape, he said. But he hasn't seen it.

"I'll say this, check back with me on this one," he said.

Read the rest.... http://finance.yahoo.com/news/nfl-world-freaking-rumored-dez-202342274.html

Please keep all talk of this topic in this thread.

Also stay within the guidelines

Frozen700

Reaction score
This is all taking too long.

Who ever heard of a release date on leaked videos like this anyway?

What's next? Ads and trailers for other leaked videos or incriminating footage that is scheduled to be released at a later date?

That's what I'm saying. What does a big corporation like Wal-Mart gain by holding onto this video? Unless a conflicted die hard fan?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
If Walmart truly had it, they would release it by now. I mean why hold onto it?

The only reasons to hold on to it is to 1) confirm the identity(s) of the parties, 2) extort the parties, 3) wait for the lawyers to affirm release, 4) it doesn't exist, 5) Jerry bought it

Like I said a day or so ago....wake me up when you got something.

rynochop

Reaction score
I think im officially not worried about it being anything serious if walmart has it and nothing has been done about it

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
how is it that media can report things that have no evidence that they exist to me this is just a deal with media to try to get dez and the cowboys apart hoping that they lose dez and demarco so they wont be competive in the league

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
This is all taking too long.

Who ever heard of a release date on leaked videos like this anyway?

What's next? Ads and trailers for other leaked videos or incriminating footage that is scheduled to be released at a later date?

Not a bad idea. Chaching

Frozen700

Reaction score
The only reasons to hold on to it is to 1) confirm the identity(s) of the parties, 2) extort the parties, 3) wait for the lawyers to affirm release, 4) it doesn't exist

Like I said a day or so ago....wake me up when you got something.

If Adam has been working on it since September. I don't get why it would take that long to identify a guy or 2. Extort? Walmart extort? Doubt it, unless it's a single person who has it, because Walmart does not need the money. Which in this case, becomes theft.

I agree with 4. lol

Hoofbite

Reaction score
That's what I'm saying. What does a big corporation like Wal-Mart gain by holding onto this video? Unless a conflicted die hard fan?

I don't think Wal-Mart has anything to do with it at this point.

If anything was caught on tape the video was likely copied by some employee or friend of an employee.