The NFL world is freaking out about a rumored, potentially damaging Dez Bryant video that no one kno

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
I have no clue how schefter has been "working on this since september" and still hasn't found anything. what's the hold up? why does he think it will change soon if it's been this long? I don't think it's far fetched to question the validity of that claim.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I have no clue how schefter has been "working on this since september" and still hasn't found anything. what's the hold up? why does he think it will change soon if it's been this long? I don't think it's far fetched to question the validity of that claim.

I know how Schefter feels, I've been looking for Santa Claus since September

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
I'll be sad to see this die.
Today was like a Christmas where I got to keep opening presents for hours and hours.

Drugs ain't got nuthin' on this kind of high!

we are supposed to get another round of freezing rain. I'll be stuck till Saturday before it's warm enough for barney our town cop to let us drive.
I need to make up a video rumor, yeah that's the ticket.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
These aren't the only reporters expressing these thoughts, but their tweets stood out to me.

And they are right my goddess of the tweet world. it's nice to see some press sticking up for the guy instead of searching for the xmass bunny.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I'll be sad to see this die.
Today was like a Christmas where I got to keep opening presents for hours and hours.

Drugs ain't got nuthin' on this kind of high!

As my Grandmother would say, "Hmmmm ummmph!".

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
As my Grandmother would say, "Hmmmm ummmph!".

Or as my Grandmother would say- "Who the hell thinks looking like Lucille Ball is a good thing? Tell that woman to step outside til I'm done shopping.".
I loved that woman...

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
the bigger question is why does dez go to walmart in the first place? lol I mean charity for the lesser peons okay but other than that? does he really care about price drops?