The NFL's ugliest uni's

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Sarge;2323390 said:
...that's precisely the reason why I like them. They are old school looking. All the newer uniforms and number styling - yuk.

The Giants helmet is cool since they went with the metallic like blue helmet.

Too each his own I guess....I'm wrong and your right......:p:

fixed :laugh2:

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
It's not the orange in the Bengals' uniform that makes them ugly, its what's undernieth! haha

UTEP Miners make orange look goooood!
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v22/pfjunkie/Miners/UTEP03.jpg

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
EPL0c0;2323424 said:
It's not the orange in the Bengals' uniform that makes them ugly, its what's undernieth! haha

UTEP Miners make orange look goooood!
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v22/pfjunkie/Miners/UTEP03.jpg

They are ok but these are better :D

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v316/Yeagermeister/dwilliams1.jpg

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Velvet Jones;2323257 said:
The Titans, IMHO, have the worst uni's, logo and name. They just epic failed on everything

You got that right. XFL baby-blue unis with a flaming T on the hat? Horrendous.

gazmc_06

Reaction score
WarC;2323400 said:
Me, too, and I was surprised they were on the list. It's not an ugly purple like the Vikes have. I also like the heraldric device they have on their shoulders, it sets them apart from other teams.

Yep, I love the purple Ravens jersey. I think it's decent with the white pants but when it's the purple on black they are one of the best around for me.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
gazmc_06;2323442 said:
Yep, I love the purple Ravens jersey. I think it's decent with the white pants but when it's the purple on black they are one of the best around for me.

I don't care for the purple and black. The purple with the white pants is much better.

hutru01

Reaction score
gazmc_06;2323384 said:
Worst uni belongs to the Commanders IMO, that color is plain ugly....

When I see a Commander's jersey, for some reason trailer trash and crackheads comes to mind. :laugh2:

It might be from living in DC seeing bums in the ghetto wearing old raggedy Skins jerseys.

gazmc_06

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2323450 said:
I don't care for the purple and black. The purple with the white pants is much better.

I prefer black (or dark in general) uniforms. The Ravens purple on black, The Saints black on black uni...

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Jags, Ravens and Panthers. For some reason people in the 90's just loved teal, aqua blue and purple.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
gazmc_06;2323465 said:
I prefer black (or dark in general) uniforms. The Ravens purple on black, The Saints black on black uni...

It's just personal preference. I just don't like dark on dark uni's.

Trouble

Reaction score
My ugliest uniform vote goes to the Green Bay Packers.

When they take the field they look like a flock of "Yellow Nape" Amazon parrots during mating season. I cant tell if I'm watching football or "Wild Bird Week" on the Discovery Channel.

........................................................................................................

gazmc_06

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2323485 said:
It's just personal preference. I just don't like dark on dark uni's.

Yep, I even know people who like the Bengals uni. All depends on what you prefer in terms of color schemes, I like dark personally.

dest

Reaction score
The Bills need to change to their throwbacks full time, like the Jets did. They look so much better.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Top 5:

The Cowboys' road uni is the best! The blue jersey with the silver pants is an awsome look.

I think Carolina's white jesey looks pretty good. The blue highlight around the black number is a nice touch.

Pittsburgh as long as its the black jersey. I have never been a fan of their white ones. I wish they would go back to the old style numbers.

Kansas City because I like the arrowhead on the helmet.

New England even though I hate the team. The uniform is solid.

Bottom 5:

Denver Broncos - they desperately need to go back to the 80s uniform

New York Giants' home white uniform has to be the most pathetic ever (and I am including all the throwbacks I have seen) As someone said earlier, the blue helmet looks good, its just a shame the rest of the uni stinks.

Cleveland Browns- this is the best they could come up with? They should paint a jack-o'lantern face on their helmet every October to celebrate Halloween :D

Tampa Bay Bucs - I love the logo but that pewter color has to go.

Miami Dolphins - Aqua and orange - enough said.

Honorable mention:

The Commander throw back uniform (burgandy jersey, helmet with an arrow on it) looks decent.

Buffalo's throw back is a good look as well. The white helmet is sooooo much better than there red one.

Indianapolis Colts - clean uniform, a little plain but definately a nice look.
:starspin

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2323431 said:
They are ok but these are better :D

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v316/Yeagermeister/dwilliams1.jpg
LOL sorta glad we don't have to see those uniforms this year. Though if we do, it's probably a good thing for both teams :)

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
Joe Rod;2323381 said:
I never did understand the flaming "T", can someone splain it? Are they insinuating that Titans are flaming?

they are probably Wham! fans ;)