The NFL's ugliest uni's

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;2326384 said:
I actually love the browns uniform. Black and orange looks tight and I dig the simplicity. This is football not the museum. Just strap on the chinstrap and hit someone.

I agree right here

if you're talking about the Browns...are you?

Phantom

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2326407 said:
Their logo is ok but the jerseys are horrible

Their black alternates are very nice in my opinion. The only negative is how they are so generic.

The worst are those Panther jerseys, that Panther head/shoulder thing on the sleeve is just ridiculous.

Apefist

Reaction score
the more I see this, the less I like it:

AAGN173.jpg

bufbillsalt2002.jpg

that white jersey is hideous!

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Apefist;2326625 said:
the more I see this, the less I like it:

AAGN173.jpg

bufbillsalt2002.jpg

that white jersey is hideous!

I actually like the bills dark unis, my favorite unis in the league are the Broncos Road drak unis. They are sharp, I remember when they first got the new uni look, my highschool copied the design, except our colors were purple and white, I loved those unis.

ladiewolve

Reaction score
DallasEast;2323267 said:
56383c993d460f933fa00a8f94b4a8ee.jpg

It looks like someone puked bile into a washing machine and tossed in the jersey and pants in to see how things would turn out.

No kidding!! The ugliest unforms ever...aqua blue and split pea green trim...yuck! Those colors don't even match...lol.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Okay...the Bungles unis are the worst followed very closely by the Seahawks. I don't think the Ravens are near as bad as they make it sound and really...how many colors were left for the Jags and Panthers when they came into the league. And while the Buc's Pewter is pretty unorthodox...it actually works on their unis.

This guy is dissing anyone who has changed their unis in the last 25 years and he totally disregards the atrocious uniforms of the Commanders and Stealers...both are horrible...and they suck. ;)

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Like:
Dolphins
Steelers
Colts
Raiders
Cowboys
Bears
Saints
Rams

Hate
Buffalo
Bungles
Titans
Broncos
Giants
Packers
Falcons
Seahawks

Phantom

Benched
Reaction score
windward;2326714 said:
Like:
Dolphins
Steelers
Colts
Raiders
Cowboys
Bears
Saints
Rams

Hate
Buffalo
Bungles
Titans
Broncos
Giants
Packers
Falcons
Seahawks

I think the Colts jerseys are way to plain in my opinion. The Rams are pretty good, I hate their helmets though. And the Giants, in my opinion are one of he best in the league, at least their white road jersey is.