The NFL's ugliest uni's

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Velvet Jones;2323257 said:
The Titans, IMHO, have the worst uni's, logo and name. They just epic failed on everything

Yep that is where I was going.

1. Eagles with that powder blue and yellow - Undisputed Champion
  2. Jets/NY Titans - they fliip flop with the Steelers Yellow
  3. Steelers - Yellow Marshmellow cakes helmet
Hey... the Eagles are champions of something :laugh2:

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
The Titans, IMHO, have the worst uni's, logo and name. They just epic failed on everything

LOL I once heard someone refer to them as the "Flaming Thumbtacks"

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
PullMyFinger;2325310 said:
LOL I once heard someone refer to them as the "Flaming Thumbtacks"

I've called them that since they first switched to that logo. :D

jamesdojr

Reaction score
I guess I just don't see what everyone else sees about the Bengals uniforms. I think they are awsome. Something about the Tiger Stripes, toughness, ferocity, and football that all go together. I definitely seem to be alone on that - but that's ok.

I've always thought the Browns, Commanders, Eagles, Cardinals, Colts, and Vikings had awful uniforms. They don't exist anymore but the old Oilers unis were hideous.

Yeagermeister;2323211 said:
http://www.comcast.net/sports/worstunis/slideshow/view/10/

And I agree with everyone of them but would add Minn to the list also

jamesdojr

Reaction score
I think our uniforms are in the top 5. I think they would be number one if I could figure out what the color of our pants really are. Silver? Blue? Grey? It's not even in the crayola box people.... I've looked.

jamesdojr;2325589 said:
I guess I just don't see what everyone else sees about the Bengals uniforms. I think they are awsome. Something about the Tiger Stripes, toughness, ferocity, and football that all go together. I definitely seem to be alone on that - but that's ok.

I've always thought the Browns, Commanders, Eagles, Cardinals, Colts, and Vikings had awful uniforms. They don't exist anymore but the old Oilers unis were hideous.

jamesdojr

Reaction score
I can see the uni but how would you like to go into a football game with a pretty little red bird on your helmet and call yourself the cardinals??? And what the hell is tough about a packer? Or a colt? I would have liked to have been in those board meetings when they thought up these names.

"Alright fellas, we're gonna have a football team, and we're gonna kick butt and dominate teams. And we're not gonna take s#it from no one. And our name will be............................................the cardinals - you know those pretty red bird that fly around outside of my office window - yea those"

Titans don't have the worst name.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
jamesdojr;2325597 said:
I think our uniforms are in the top 5. I think they would be number one if I could figure out what the color of our pants really are. Silver? Blue? Grey? It's not even in the crayola box people.... I've looked.

i think its some variation of seafoam green. a very putrid color.

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
jamesdojr;2325614 said:
I can see the uni but how would you like to go into a football game with a pretty little red bird on your helmet and call yourself the cardinals??? And what the hell is tough about a packer? Or a colt? I would have liked to have been in those board meetings when they thought up these names.

"Alright fellas, we're gonna have a football team, and we're gonna kick butt and dominate teams. And we're not gonna take s#it from no one. And our name will be............................................the cardinals - you know those pretty red bird that fly around outside of my office window - yea those"

Titans don't have the worst name.
Agreed. When choosing a mascot for a tough, physical sport like football, you'd think a team would want a mascot/nickname to match the ferocity that takes place on the field...and a "Cardinal" somehow doesn't strike fear in me! Neither do Browns (even though I know WHY they named them such), Packers, Dolphins (gay name and colors, IMO, should've called themselves the Sharks like in "Any Given Sunday"), Saints, or Bills!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
gazmc_06;2323384 said:
I think the Ravens have one of the best uniforms in the league to be honest, the purple and black is a good look. I also don't think the Panthers' is too bad.

Worst uni belongs to the Commanders IMO, that color is plain ugly....Cleveland have the same color issue.

same here, but after Dallas

I like when they go all black insert gay black joke, whatever

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
PullMyFinger;2325282 said:
Hmmmm you mean this?

http://i228.***BLOCKED***/albums/ee138/tls5669/cowboysunis.gif​

don't like it, they just **** up the white uniform

the alternate is horrid looking, grey top, grey helmet :throwup:

Apefist

Reaction score
best: cowboys, colts, brown, chargers, raiders, vikings, bears,

worst: bills, bengals, eagles, giants, jaguars, titans, panthers,

worst of all time:

0803_large.jpg

300_EARL_CAMPBELL_OILERS_BLUE_JERSEY_PICTURE.jpg

Phantom

Benched
Reaction score
I disagree with the Falcons logo on that list, I think its pretty awesome, when your team sucks, and your fanbase is small, why not create a cool looking jersey? If the Packers weren't as successful as they were in the past, or have as many fans as they do, its almost a given that they would have changed their named to the "Sharks" or "Cougars" or something, and come up with a gimmicky logo to attract the younger fans to the team if they weren't doing so well.

Apefist

Reaction score
those grey uniforms are wretched. when did they announce this? I think when you mess with the uniform while a team is playing well, you mess with their heads. superstition, mythology, history--all are important to players, especially while they are winning. Remember the double star white jerseys we wore in the loss to SF in the championship in 94? and the throwback uniforms have the same effect.

they finally got over the blue jersey curse to those double stars (horrible jerseys), and now they have success in both their home and away jerseys and they want to mess with them again?

you don't screw with a good thing, like a classic uniform. that grey uniform looks like a highschool or arena league uniform, or a NCAA Div II uniform.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Hostile;2323278 said:
The Browns should be among the worst too.

Booooooooooooooooring.

I actually love the browns uniform. Black and orange looks tight and I dig the simplicity. This is football not the museum. Just strap on the chinstrap and hit someone.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Phantom;2326293 said:
I disagree with the Falcons logo on that list, I think its pretty awesome, when your team sucks, and your fanbase is small, why not create a cool looking jersey? If the Packers weren't as successful as they were in the past, or have as many fans as they do, its almost a given that they would have changed their named to the "Sharks" or "Cougars" or something, and come up with a gimmicky logo to attract the younger fans to the team if they weren't doing so well.

Their logo is ok but the jerseys are horrible