The no class Panthers.........

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
I look at the Patriots and see them as classless.
Cheaters, fake fans, etc.
Played in a pretty weak division for most of their success.
At least when the NFC was winning Super bowls regularly, Every team was good and competitive.
We all were just wondering whether it would be Dallas, Was, or NY. Philly was even a tough out, Cards...sucked though.

Rogah

Reaction score
I look at the Patriots and see them as classless.
Cheaters, fake fans, etc.
Played in a pretty weak division for most of their success.
At least when the NFC was winning Super bowls regularly, Every team was good and competitive.
We all were just wondering whether it would be Dallas, Was, or NY. Philly was even a tough out, Cards...sucked though.
Back then the NFCCG was the true Super Bowl. The Super Bowl itself was just a bye.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'll admit it that if they get bounced in their first playoff game I will smile and laugh.

It would really crack me up.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I'll admit it that if they get bounced in their first playoff game I will smile and laugh.

It would really crack me up.

I don't see that happening.

I think they are kind of like the Royals... They expect to be in super bowl.

I don't see any complacency in them.
They/Cam on a mission,

Carolina vs Arizona in NFCCG

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Cam celebrates when he scores a TD and people complain. Aaron Rodgers celebrates when he scores a TD and he gets an endorsement from State Farm. Double standards are funny.

I can't stand Rodgers stupid celebrations. I like the title belt celebration but everything else is ridiculous.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Boohoo...
His D-baggery behavior on Thanksgiving sealed the deal for me. Good or not he needs to show some class and humility. Now here's hoping he breaks a leg these last 3 games.......not literally of course.

This line of thinking is so dumb. He plays a game for a living. Games are meant to be fun. You sound like one of the ones who want to turn athletes into robots and have no personality or emotion. Only losers scream for opponents beating them to show class and humility. How about you go out and shut him down and stop him from doing that? Michael Irvin loved showing up other players and celebrated every single first down he got. Emphatically, too.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Cam is a Diva, he loves the spotlight.
But right now he is also producing consistently .
That doesnt make being a diva ok or being arrogant ok or taunting or disrespecting other teams ok.
He does give footballs to kids and runs around patting fans hands, but that is part of his image promotion plan.

He is arrogant right now, and is enjoying this run he is having.
I dont hate him , but I dont really like him either.
I do respect how he is playing though, and the whole team is playing good, real good so I respect the whole team.

They might go to SB , but then again they may get beat in playoffs like the 15-1 packers did.

I am wondering what they do the last 3 games if they already have # 1 seed wrapped up.
Do they sit starters or keep playing and winning ?
I say keep playing enough to keep them all in the groove.
If they sit they may lose it.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hate the Panthers. I always have and it has nothing to with this year's team. Whe they came into the league everybody around here suddenly became Panthers'fan, seemingly forgetting the team they used to root for. Since they're the local team im stuck with them.

NIBGoldenchild

Reaction score
It's not a double standard. There's a difference in the extent of the celebrating going on. Though I'm not a huge fan of Rodgers' celebrations, either, when he gets more demonstrative.

This isn't anything new in football. There's always been a line between arrogance and celebration. Deion did in in Dallas for years, too, and it was obnoxious then, too. When it starts to look like a taunt, then you know it's going on too far for good taste.

The line between celebration and arrogance is subjective. I think it really comes down to how the media treats both players, and unfortunately, some of viewers biases. I see this all the time with my fanbase. Not a single complaint about Ryan Kerrigan doing his Shawn Michaels impersonation after every sack, yet if Desean does anything outside of handing the ball to the ref and waving to the crowd he's an ***.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The line between celebration and arrogance is subjective. I think it really comes down to how the media treats both players, and unfortunately, some of viewers biases. I see this all the time with my fanbase. Not a single complaint about Ryan Kerrigan doing his Shawn Michaels impersonation after every sack, yet if Desean does anything outside of handing the ball to the ref and waving to the crowd he's an ***.

I think I can honestly say that the things I can't stand about Desean Jackson have everything to do with his attitude and really nothing else. But that's mostly because he's burned himself over and over by being a me-first kind of player. He's just a jerk.
I do think players strutting a bit between plays on the field during a drive tends to get overlooked more than dancing around in the end zone does. And that's mostly because there's less time for the displays, and the drives aren't done yet. It's natural to feel the gloating more as an opposing fan when there are points attached to it. I'm not sure that what Cam does differs all that much from what Dez does when he gets in the end zone, honestly, except that when other players get in Cam's face (at least with the Titans), he retaliates. And then he tells them in the press that if they don't like it, they shouldn't let him score. He's right about that, but it still comes off as more TO than it does, say, a Lambeau Leap.

Again, though, it's his prerogative if that's what motivates him. I'm just saying it's what's leaving the impression that he's taunting other players.