The 'not so famous' movie quotes

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everyone has heard of Clint Eastwood's "Go ahead. Make my day" or Arnold Schwarzenegger's "Hasta la vista, baby", etc., etc., but do you have any 'not so famous' movie quotes that you have enjoyed just as much? Here are a few of mine:

"If we have to give these ******* ******** our lives, we'll give them hell before we do!" - The Matrix Revolutions

"A word to you about escape. There is no barbed wire. No stockade. No watchtower. They are not necessary. We are an island in the jungle. Escape is impossible. You would die." - The Bridge Over The River Kwai (Note: I've seen so many variations of this quote in other movies that it's more famous than some of the others. Heck, it was used in Star Trek VI for crying out loud, but I still love it.) :)

"I will not be dictated to, I will not be threatened. I am the morning and evening star, I am Pharaoh!" - The Prince Of Egypt

"In ten days I'll have a war on with those Communist *******s, and I'll make it look like it's THEIR fault!" - Patton

"You know Burke, I don't know which species is worse. You don't see them ******* each other over for a ******* percentage!" - Aliens

"Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey." - Kill Bill: Vol. 2

gazmc_06

Reaction score
my two favorite movie quotes ever are from Remember The Titans...football quotes are unbeatable.

"I don't scratch my head unless it itches, I don't dance unless I hear music and I will not be intimidated"...."and you can tell whoever threw this brick through my window that they can come see me anytime"....Denzel

"they will remember forever the night they played the Titans"...Will Patton

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
"I don't want any trouble. I just came in here 'cause I'm the sheriff and I'm tryin' to make a livin'." - some actor

"Well, dyin' ain't much of a livin.' - Clint Eastwood

Grandpa on the phone with police dept. describing his lost foreign exchange student: " Well, he's wearing green knit pants, a yellow collered shirt, white leather shoes and a light blue button up sweater, excuse me.......NO, he's not ********!" - Sixteen Candles

"No,no. L.A.'s great! I just gotta get used to driving on the other side of the road." - Trivia quote

Well, Lois. Maybe I'll give you a call sometime..........your number still 911 - Ace ventura

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seven;1544726 said:
"No,no. L.A.'s great! I just gotta get used to driving on the other side of the road." - Trivia quote
Okay, I've got nuthin'! :mad: Which movie is that quote from? :eek::

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
gazmc_06;1544708 said:
my two favorite movie quotes ever are from Remember The Titans...football quotes are unbeatable.

"I don't scratch my head unless it itches, I don't dance unless I hear music and I will not be intimidated"...."and you can tell whoever threw this brick through my window that they can come see me anytime"....Denzel

"they will remember forever the night they played the Titans"...Will Patton
Great, great movie. :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Soldier 1: "There he goes, old blood and guts."

Soldier 2: "Yeah, our blood, his guts."

--Patton

Curt: "Here's one for justice."

--American Graffiti

JB Books: "I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."

--The Shootist

Ramsey: "Did the Gestapo give you a rough time?"

Big X: "Not nearly as rough as I now intend to give them."

--The Great Escape

"Yeah, well sometimes nothing can be a pretty cool hand."

--Cool Hand Luke

Lloyd: "I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."

--Say Anything

Harry: "Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"

Milton Waddams: "And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire."

--Office Space

Milton Waddams: "The ratio of people to cake is too big."

--Office Space

The Black Knight: "A mere flesh wound."

--Holy Grail

--Dumb & Dumber

Seven

Reaction score
DallasEast;1544741 said:
Okay, I've got nuthin'! :mad: Which movie is that quote from? :eek::
Well , Dallas. I knda cheated. Not a movie.

Hint: It's from a popular sitcom and the dumb guy said it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seven;1544761 said:
Well , Dallas. I knda cheated. Not a movie.

Hint: It's from a popular sitcom and the dumb guy said it.
Seinfeld, maybe? :confused: It does sound like something Kramer would've say. Then again, I didn't watch the show enough to say for certain.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;1544754 said:
Soldier 1: "There he goes, old blood and guts."

Soldier 2: "Yeah, our blood, his guts."

--Patton
Great quote. Always good to find a fellow Patton fan. :)

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
'So you're telling me there's a chance' - Dumb and Dumber

'It means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes.' - The Godfather

'You are the greatest lover I've ever had.'
'Well, I practice a lot when I'm alone. ' - Love and Death

"Will the dancing Hitlers please wait in the wings? We are only seeing singing Hitlers." - The Producers

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
ben stiller in happy gilmore:

" your fingers hurt?....well know your back is going to hurt cause you just pulled landscaping duty.....anyone else's fingers hurt?"

tony montana:

" i didn't come to america to break my freaking back...let me tell you."

Seven

Reaction score
DallasEast;1544763 said:
Seinfeld, maybe? :confused: It does sound like something Kramer would've say. Then again, I didn't watch the show enough to say for certain.
Friends. Joey. I never watched that show but I happened to catch a preview and thought it was funny.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Oh man, so many to choose from, so little time.

"Our little Mikey's all grownsed up, I guess you don't need me anymore. Cause you're grownsed up, and your grownsed up, and you're grownsed up."

"I'm gonna make Gretzky's head bleed for super fan 99 here."

"Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask! Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town? "

Oh hell, pick a quote from Swingers

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
"We're willing to trade looks for a certain, morally casual attitude"-- Animal House...

"My grandma drank my pot"-- Grandma's Boy...

"Nobody can eat 50 hardboiled eggs"-- Cool Hand Luke

"What we have heah... is failure... to COMMUNICATE"-- Cool Hand Luke again...

"Yippie ki yay, mother******"-- Die Hard...

"Remember, I told you I'd kill you last, Solly??

Yeah, that's right, you did.

I lied"-- Commando...

"Hey, where are all the white women at??"-- Blazing Saddles...

"Mongo like candy"-- Blazing Saddles again...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
"We're willing to trade looks for a certain, morally casual attitude"-- Animal House...

"My grandma drank my pot"-- Grandma's Boy...

"Nobody can eat 50 hardboiled eggs"-- Cool Hand Luke

"What we have heah... is failure... to COMMUNICATE"-- Cool Hand Luke again...

"Yippie ki yay, mother******"-- Die Hard

"Remember, I told you I'd kill you last, Solly??

Yeah, that's right, you did.

I lied"-- Commando

"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in"-- Godfather III...

tecolote

Reaction score
"Hello, my name is Iñigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die" .- The princess bride

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
buford t. justice:

"what we have here is a complete lack of respect for the law".

"this is sheriff buford t. justice of texas....i'm in high speed pursuit of a black trans am........he's all mine............so stay out of the way!!"