The 'not so famous' movie quotes

Hoov

Reaction score
peplaw06;1544827 said:
Oh man, so many to choose from, so little time.

"Our little Mikey's all grownsed up, I guess you don't need me anymore. Cause you're grownsed up, and your grownsed up, and you're grownsed up."

"I'm gonna make Gretzky's head bleed for super fan 99 here."

"Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask! Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town? "

Oh hell, pick a quote from Swingers

LOL, that was such an awesome movie, and that was a great part, i love that quote.

How about when Mikey was calling the girl 7-8 times in a row and left all those phone messages, the girl finally picks up......."so, did you just get in or have you been listening the whole time ?"....."Mike, dont ever call me again"

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Fishy fishy fishy fish and it went where ever I did go.

Ding Dong Bring out your Dead... But I'm not dead (clunk) you are now

Life is a piece of Sh** when you look at it..

So you do miracles huh Do you think you could have a look see at this Bald spot

it is but just one thin wafer

all monty python and all very funny even when relived in memory

burmafrd

Reaction score
Star Trek IV
"He was in the free speech movement in the 60's and took too much LDS"

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
If you just learn a single trick, Scout, you'll get along a lot better with all kinds of folks. You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view... Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it.

-Atticus Finch

If you don't know the movie, you have no right to be in a movie thread.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Crown Royal;1545470 said:
If you just learn a single trick, Scout, you'll get along a lot better with all kinds of folks. You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view... Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it.

-Atticus Finch

If you don't know the movie, you have no right to be in a movie thread.
To Kill a Mockingbird with Gregory Peck.

Outstanding movie.

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
All of these quotes are from arguably my favorite movie of all time...

"Now, a question of etiquette. As I pass - do I give you the *** or the crotch?"

"This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time."

"And then, something happened. I let go. Lost in oblivion. Dark and silent and complete. I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom."

"On a long enough time-line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."

"I am Jack's complete lack of surprise."

"He was full of pep. Must've had his Grande Latte enema.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we are free to do anything."

There are many, many more great ones from this movie, too. Just a small sample of my favorites (the "clean" ones at least).

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
abersonc;1545163 said:
Great film -- watch it every time it is on -- we used to hang out at a bunch of those places (Dresden, Tiki, Derby). Although if Vince Vaughn isn't in your group then you are just a pack of losers like we were.

Also a great quote "Like House of Pain was going to do anything?"
I never hung out at any of those clubs, but I do remember a few house parties in the hills where we all rolled in our own rides.

Hostile;1545185 said:
There are so many good lines from that movie.

"Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh?"

"Oh, it looks good on you though."

"Hey, doll. Could you scare up another round for our table over here? And tell the cook this is low grade dog food. I've had better food at the ballgame, you know? This steak still has marks from where the jockey was hitting it."

You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body.

He called me a baboon, he thinks I'm his wife.
Speaking of Rodney Daingerfield, another of my faves, from "Back to School..."

"Flunk me?!? Flunk him!!"

Hoov;1545219 said:
LOL, that was such an awesome movie, and that was a great part, i love that quote.

How about when Mikey was calling the girl 7-8 times in a row and left all those phone messages, the girl finally picks up......."so, did you just get in or have you been listening the whole time ?"....."Mike, dont ever call me again"
I was gonna add that one, but it's sooo long... and painful. I was seriously screaming at my TV.... "STOP IT!!!!"

eman721;1545548 said:
All of these quotes are from arguably my favorite movie of all time...

"Now, a question of etiquette. As I pass - do I give you the *** or the crotch?"

"This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time."

"And then, something happened. I let go. Lost in oblivion. Dark and silent and complete. I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom."

"On a long enough time-line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."

"I am Jack's complete lack of surprise."

"He was full of pep. Must've had his Grande Latte enema.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we are free to do anything."

There are many, many more great ones from this movie, too. Just a small sample of my favorites (the "clean" ones at least).
Grrrrreat movie. "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."

And another of Pitt's great ones, "Snatch," a few of us guys were exchanging quotes from that movie in a thread a few weeks ago.

jem88

Reaction score
"The booze hounds return....hi girls."

"You die, she walks out with a severe limp."

"How about a nice, greasy pork sandwich served up on a dirty ashtray."

"Know what time it is? Time to pay the fiddler."

"That looks pretty good! Now go make yourself one."

"Don't let him messed up my room. If my room's ok, I won't kill him, I'll just hurt him real bad."

"An accident? Do you realize it's snowing in my room, god******?!"

All from Chet, the older brother in Weird Science (aka the greatest character ever.)

Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8PnOiL3JHc&NR=1

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
burmafrd;1545379 said:
Star Trek IV
"He was in the free speech movement in the 60's and took too much LDS"

"Your use of language has altered since our arrival. It is currently laced with, shall we say, more colorful metaphors."

Great movie.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
"I knew I knew you, I knew I knew you. But you can't be you. We put you through the window and there ain't no coming back. We killed you dead, there ain't no coming back! There ain't no coming back!" - The Crow

"Let off some steam, Bennett." - Commando

"Have you paid your dues Jack? Yes sir, the check is in the mail." - Big Trouble in Little China

"I've come here to chew bubblegum and kick arse. And I'm all outta bubblegum." - They Live

"A man can be an artist . . . in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasey's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece." - Man on Fire

"There are several sacred things in this world that you don't *ever* mess with. One of them happens to be another man's fries. Now, you remember that, and you will live a long and healthy life." - Men at Work

Ed: I'm sorry, Shaun.
Shaun: It's okay.
Ed: No, I'm *sorry*, Shaun.
Shaun: What? [smells it] Oh, God, that's rotten!
Ed: I'll stop doing it when you stop laughing! - Shaun of the Dead

"Oh, Robin! You've lost your arms in battle . . . but you've grown some nice boobs, though!" - Robin Hood: Men in Tights

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
jem88;1545596 said:
"The booze hounds return....hi girls."

"You die, she walks out with a severe limp."

"How about a nice, greasy pork sandwich served up on a dirty ashtray."

"Know what time it is? Time to pay the fiddler."

"That looks pretty good! Now go make yourself one."

"Don't let him messed up my room. If my room's ok, I won't kill him, I'll just hurt him real bad."

"An accident? Do you realize it's snowing in my room, god******?!"

All from Chet, the older brother in Weird Science (aka the greatest character ever.)

Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8PnOiL3JHc&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwhjpHgqHDk

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Two of these are really easy; the other two are harder.

"This is your receipt for your husband...and this is my receipt for your receipt."

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"

"Most people spend their lives trying to avoid tense situations; a repo man spends his getting into tense situations."

"You can check your anatomy all you want, and even though there may be normal variation, when it comes right down to it, this far inside the head it all looks the same. No, no, no, don't tug on that. You never know what it might be attached to."

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some of you guys are cheating with the more famous quotes, but I love it! :laugh2: :bow:

The Real Mavs Man;1545628 said:
"Have you paid your dues Jack? Yes sir, the check is in the mail." - Big Trouble in Little China
Glad to see another Big Trouble in Little China fan. Kurt Russell's John Wayne impression in the movie is to die for. :thumbup:

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
Ed: I'm sorry, Shaun.
Shaun: It's okay.
Ed: No, I'm *sorry*, Shaun.
Shaun: What? [smells it] Oh, God, that's rotten!
Ed: I'll stop doing it when you stop laughing! - Shaun of the Dead
Another one of my favorite movies of all time. Good call, man.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
peplaw06;1545559 said:
I never hung out at any of those clubs, but I do remember a few house parties in the hills where we all rolled in our own rides.

well, I hope that worked out for you better than it did for us... if ya know what I'm saying - and you do.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Hostile;1544754 said:
"Yeah, well sometimes nothing can be a pretty cool hand."

--Cool Hand Luke

Just watched that the other night -- I'm a lot older now that I saw it again. (Re-)read The Stranger and then watch that film. The film is an existential masterpiece (but not in a lame way). You could show it to Sartre and he'd stand up and cheer.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
"I've come here to chew bubblegum and kick arse. And I'm all outta bubblegum." - They Live

I still can't believe that Rowdy Roddy Piper didn't win an Academy Award for that complex, nuanced performance... his acting ran the full emotional gamut from A to A... I strongly suspect he went to the same acting school that Chuck Norris, Hulk Hogan and Steven Segal did... :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
abersonc;1545664 said:
Just watched that the other night -- I'm a lot older now that I saw it again. (Re-)read The Stranger and then watch that film. The film is an existential masterpiece (but not in a lame way). You could show it to Sartre and he'd stand up and cheer.
This sounds fun.

BTW, you oh me a link remember?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
"Two bits, four bits, six bits, a peso. All for Zorro, stand up and say so."

--Zorro, the Gay Blade

"Boys have a *****, girls have a ******."

"It's not a tumor."

"You're not so tough without your car are ya?"

--Kindergarten Cop

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
"I'll have a lemonade.... In a dirty glass!!
-- Bob Hope, Road to Utopia

"I'll see you at the opera tonight. I'll hold your seat till you get there. After you get there you're on your own."
--Groucho Marx, Duck Soup

Connie: "Oh, Professor, you're full of whimsy."
Professor Wagstaff: "Can you notice it from there? I'm always that way after I eat radishes."
--Thelma Todd / Groucho Marx, Horse Feathers