Reaction score
chief brody:

"we're going to need a bigger boat."

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Some of my faves from Josey Wales.....

Josey Wales: You have any food here?
Lone Watie: All I have is a piece of hard rock candy. But it's not for eatin'. It's just for lookin' through.

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

Josey Wales: Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?

Lone Watie: I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet.

Jamie: I wish we had time to bury them fellas.
Josey Wales: To hell with them fellas. Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.

Captain Terrill: Not a hard man to track. Leaves dead men wherever he goes.

Union Army officer: Now get back in line before I kick you so hard you'll be wearin' your *** for a hat

Senator: And Fletcher, there's an old saying: To the victors belong the spoils.
Fletcher: There's another old saying, Senator: Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Last Tango In Paris

Well, first you have to take a hot bath and if you don't you're gonna get pneumonia. Right?... and then you know what happens? You get pneumonia... and then you know what happens? You die! And then, you know what happens then when you die? I get to **** the dead rat!

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Old Lodge Skins: LIttle Big Man

Do you see this fine thing? Do you admire the humanity of it? Because the human beings, my son, they believe everything is alive. Not only man and animals. But also water, earth, stone. And also the things from them... like that hair. The man from whom this hair came, he's bald on the other side, because I now own his scalp! That is the way things are. But the white man, they believe EVERYTHING is dead. Stone, earth, animals. And people! Even their own people! If things keep trying to live, white man will rub them out. That is the difference.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Little Big Man: Jack Crabb

I didn't say that. There are thousands of Indians down there. And when they get done with you, there won't be nothing left but a greasy stain. This ain't the Wa****e River, General, and them ain't helpless women and children waiting for you. They're Cheyenne brave, and Sioux. You go down there, General, if you've got the nerve.

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
Chris Knight: So, if there's anything I can do for you, or, more to the point, to you, you just let me know.

Susan: Can you hammer a six-inch spike through a board with your *****?

Chris Knight: Not right now.

Susan: A girl's gotta have her standards.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nice to see some Patton and Little Big man lines...both faves of mine.

Two from patton I like...

Your name isn't William, it's Willy!

Rommel... you magnificent bastige, *I read your book*!

Couple from Little Big Man

Younger Bear: I have a wife. And four horses.
Jack Crabb: I have a horse... and four wives.

Grandfather: Am I still in this world?
Jack Crabb: Yes, Grandfather.
Grandfather: [groans] I was afraid of that. Well, sometimes the magic works, sometimes it does not.

=====
Ok since the title was not so famous movies I will go there now...

Spandex...It's a privilege not a right - Hackers

A few from the movie Dodgeball...

White Goodman: Nobody makes me bleed my own blood. NOBODY.

Patches O'Houlihan: Necessary? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?
Peter La Fleur: Probably not.
Patches O'Houlihan: No, but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste.

Patches O'Houlihan: Son, you're about as useful as a poopy-flavored lollipop.

==

Raddimus: ...And that's the Abraham Lincoln, but remember, you gotta shave it so it looks like his beard, otherwise, it don't count. - Waiting

Phil Elliott: Joe Bob's Fine Foods - Eat Here, or I'll Kill Ya! - North Dallas Forty

Billy: Oh my-lanta! - The Ringer

Chaz Vyshinski: Boy Muffy, you really know how to make a guy look forward to... dessert.
Arch Cummings: Please God, let it be Ding-Dongs! - April Fools day

Super Trooopers....

Captain O'Hagan: I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, " Shenanigans."
Mac: Hey Farva what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy stuff on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?
Farva: You mean Shenanigans?
Mac: OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Thorny: OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
[as they hand the Captain their pistols]

Foster: Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?

===

True Romance

Drexl Spivey: He must have thought it was white boy day. It ain't white boy day, is it?
Marty: No man, It ain't white boy day.

Floyd: Hey! Get some beer and some cleaning products!

burmafrd

Reaction score
Best line from Patton still is the first:
No ******* ever won a war by dying for his country. He WON IT by making the OTHER poor dumb ******* die for his country!

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
"Like a midget at a urinal, I'd have to be on my toes."

Frank Drebin - The Naked Gun

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I can never remember which Cheech and Chong movie this is from. They're walking down the street and they see a dog licking himself.

Cheech: "Man, I wish I could do that."

Chong: "You better pet him first man. He might be mean."

Some of my favorites from Johnny Dangerously.

Vermin: "Dames are put on this earth to weaken us, drain our energy, laugh at us when they see us naked."

Vermin: "You shouldn't kick me in the balls, Mrs. Kelly. My sister kicked me in the balls once...ONCE."

Jocko: "Whatya mean calm down? I'm standing here with my dork in my hands."

Johnny: "Jocko, that's not your dork. That's the pull chain from the toilet."

Jocko: "Oh thank god. The little bald headed beauties are still there."

Roman Maroni: I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy corksuckers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

Dick Butkus: "Wow, what a mouth on that guy."

Pepper: "If it's got hair, I can ride it. If it's got a beat, I can dance to it."

--The Cowboy Way

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Hostile;1544955 said:
I can never remember which Cheech and Chong movie this is from. They're walking down the street and they see a dog licking himself.

Cheech: "Man, I wish I could do that."

Chong: "You better pet him first man. He might be mean."

Some of my favorites from Johnny Dangerously.

Vermin: "Dames are put on this earth to weaken us, drain our energy, laugh at us when they see us naked."

Vermin: "You shouldn't kick me in the balls, Mrs. Kelly. My sister kicked me in the balls once...ONCE."

Jocko: "Whatya mean calm down? I'm standing here with my dork in my hands."

Johnny: "Jocko, that's not your dork. That's the pull chain from the toilet."

Jocko: "Oh thank god. The little bald headed beauties are still there."

Roman Maroni: I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy corksuckers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

Dick Butkus: "Wow, what a mouth on that guy."

Pepper: "If it's got hair, I can ride it. If it's got a beat, I can dance to it."

--The Cowboy Way

Uhhhh, that was corkSACKERS, wild man... :D

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
tecolote;1544858 said:
"Hello, my name is Iñigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die" .- The princess bride

I love that line. He uses it on everybody...........:laugh2:

carphalen5150

Reaction score
Caddyshack

Carl Spackler: So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
peplaw06;1544827 said:
Oh man, so many to choose from, so little time.

"Our little Mikey's all grownsed up, I guess you don't need me anymore. Cause you're grownsed up, and your grownsed up, and you're grownsed up."

"I'm gonna make Gretzky's head bleed for super fan 99 here."

"Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask! Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town? "

Oh hell, pick a quote from Swingers

Great film -- watch it every time it is on -- we used to hang out at a bunch of those places (Dresden, Tiki, Derby). Although if Vince Vaughn isn't in your group then you are just a pack of losers like we were.

Also a great quote "Like House of Pain was going to do anything?"

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Movie: Jeremiah Johnson

Recently scalped mountain man buried up to his chin............

Redford: They still around?

Mountain man: Nothing in front of me, tho's I can't say what's behind me.

Redford: They steal your horse?

Mountain man: No, they got him buried beneath me.

carphalen5150

Reaction score
Old School

Frank: I told my wife I wouldn't drink tonight. Besides, I got a big day tomorrow. You guys have a great time.
College Student: A big day? Doing what?
Frank: Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
From the TV show Scrubs:

[both doctors looking at an x-ray of a patient with a lightbulb lodged in his rectum]

Dr Bob Kelso: What do you think, Dr. Cox?

Dr. Cox: I don't know what to tell you, there, Bobbo. Either this kid has a light bulb up his butt or his colon has a great idea.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
carphalen5150;1545156 said:
Caddyshack

Carl Spackler: So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.
There are so many good lines from that movie.

"Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh?"

"Oh, it looks good on you though."

"Hey, doll. Could you scare up another round for our table over here? And tell the cook this is low grade dog food. I've had better food at the ballgame, you know? This steak still has marks from where the jockey was hitting it."

You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body.

He called me a baboon, he thinks I'm his wife.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Hostile;1545185 said:
There are so many good lines from that movie.

"Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh?"

"Oh, it looks good on you though."

"Hey, doll. Could you scare up another round for our table over here? And tell the cook this is low grade dog food. I've had better food at the ballgame, you know? This steak still has marks from where the jockey was hitting it."

You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body.

He called me a baboon, he thinks I'm his wife.

Be very careful what you say about that movie, it was a transformative experience in my life... Chevy Chase taught me the proper way to drink tequila... for years, I'd been doing it all wrong...

"Ten bucks says the Smails kid picks his nose"

"Where did it go??

Right in the lumber yard"

"Hey, everybody, we're all gonna get laid"

But best of all:

"It's easy to grin
When your ship comes in
And you've got the stock market beat

But the man worthwhile
Is the man who can smile
When his shorts are too tight in the seat"

Na na na na na na na na na...