Sticky: The official Dak sucks thread

nhcowboyfan

Reaction score
Got out played by a first year FULL starting QB multiples times in a row in the playoffs..
That right there may be the biggest indictment of Dak. I'm not excusing the trash effort by the defense. But this game was over when he threw his second INT that was returned for a TD putting us in a 27-0 hole. We were never coming back from that. He now has losses to to Purdy and Love.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
THIS was Dak’s time to show that he had moved on from his regular-season wizard/playoffs pariah persona of the last several years - and, unfortunately, he stayed in character. How much MORE do we need to see? It’s yet another embodiment of Einstein’s definition of ‘insanity’.

I had hoped Dak had moved on from the playoff flame-outs. He hasn’t. Time to move on.

Cmac

Reaction score
Some of this is just too funny. But since it's a Dak thread, the defense has officially been granted immunity. And that is the bigger and more glaring problem. Dak trumps everything and all things wrong. Got it.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
McCarthy has been outcoached all 3 post games, but you forget to mention Dak has been outplayed by rookies all those same 3 games. The 40 million dollar player has been outplayed by Mr Irrelevant (twice) and now by a rookie. I see no reason to keep Dak in the Team...at all.

GB and 49's are the clear example that a Team can MOVE ON from a stablished QB and succeed. Dallas is the clear example of what happens when don't.
I failed to mention?
Love isn't a rookie.
Garapolo wasn't a rookie.
Dak was outplayed because the other teams knew how to attack his weakness. That's a product of coaching.

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
I stopped watching mid 2nd 1 but I know he made some bad throws, several of them, early when there was very little pressure. He lacks something and it is never coming
When it counts the most, he looks skittish, stiff and confused.

While Love was busy looking to stick knives in us, Dak was busy looking to prove he was worthy

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I stopped watching mid 2nd 1 but I know he made some bad throws, several of them, early when there was very little pressure. He lacks something and it is never coming
His two int's basically set the tone for the rest of the game. The defense get a stop and Prescott promptly goes out tosses an INT and puts the defense right back out there with GB's offense having a short field. Then to add to that he tosses another INT that goes for a pick 6. That pretty much ended the game. 14 points off turn overs by your QB.

Ken

Reaction score
Yeah but he didn't. The only loss he played well in was GB in 2016.
So at least you figured out the problem isn't Dak.

If you need perfection from your qb to win in the playoffs, there are other issues.

Let me help you...DEFENSE and running game.