Sticky: The official Dak sucks thread

John813

Reaction score
Just need to bite the bullet this offseason.

Either let him ride out the last year at a huge cap hit on post June 1st him.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
We had 16 points to start the 4th Qtr , dak needs a good team around him .

Dak is MVP , but he needs an offense around him .
That's the whole argument, if you pay Dak, it'll mean we cant afford the much needed improvements in other areas. This, with the deferred can-kicking payments this was the best roster (and chance of post-season success) he was ever going to get.

HMJYay

Reaction score
Dak proved he isn’t it. Romo in 2014 won with a middling defense against the #2 D at home, and lost on the road due to one of the most controversial calls ever, with QBRs of over 100 in both games, keeping the score close.

Dak has led teams that have now been upset twice in the first round of the playoffs and played just as badly in other losses where the team wasn’t favored.

If Romo is a “choker”, Dak is much worse as one.

People who put Dak and Romo in the same category are biased beyond belief or just don’t know *** they’re talking about.
Exactly

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
That's the whole argument, if you pay Dak, it'll mean we cant afford the much needed improvements in other areas. This, with the deferred can-kicking payments this was the best roster (and chance of post-season success) he was ever going to get.
well, Dak needs a better offense around him , also a better defense ., and we need to change HC .

bye MM

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
Well one thing is for certain. Dak is not elite. Elite Quarterbacks don't do what they did today.

You fellas want to know if Dak has elite arm talent or not? Let me ask you something? Has Dak's arm ever looked the way Jordan Love's looked today?

Not only is the answer to that question a no. It's a resounding no.

KB1122

Reaction score
The other thing ..... he's supposed to be the Intangibles Guy. The Bobby Layne guy. Maybe he isn't that accurate and maybe he doesn't throw the 20-yard post like Matt Stafford, but he'll run through a brick wall and he'll gets everyone around him to do it, too.

Man, that ain't happening. Not with that look on his face.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is the Jim Watling Amber Run talking. That is 100% true. I have drunk about a quart of a fifth so far.

Dak Prescott has been overly criticized. I will defer to anti-Prescott zionists to say it is justified.

That said I tried to logically defend Romo up until 2012 with videos and evidence to no avail. He did not help the team to win the big game. And you know what? Prescott has not either.

I think I have been pro-actively not actively criticizing Prescott to this point. It is very likely, when I am SOBER, that I will get the hater label thrown at me from now on.

But just know, both pro- and anti-Prescott critics, I lay the ultimate failure at Jerry Jones' feet. That <expletive> is the REAL problem. <Expletive> him up the <expletive>.

I'm getting me another drink. Let me know if if you think you got a warning from me that was alcohol influenced. I will not agree but it is possible the alcohol was typing.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Its an easy solution .

Extend Dak for 160 million , bring in a new OC and new HC .

make the defense and offense better , and bring in elite Wrs and elite OL .

How simple is that ?