Sticky: The official Dak sucks thread

Slick

Reaction score
Let's not forget the culture a Jerry has curated here...... No accountability.

LocoBates

Reaction score
Dak is a good quarterback - in the regular season.

But the regular season really doesn't tell you much other than seven teams in each conference are pretty good. The rest are duds because they don't make the playoffs.
Most of a team's opponents are likely going to be among the lower echelon of teams in the NFL.
So, if you're one of the potential playoff teams, you and your quarterback are going to do well against those teams - which has been the case for Dak.
But when you play playoff teams, two things become apparent:
1. Who the better coaches are and
2. Who are the better quarterbacks
And over the past three years, McCarthy has been outcoached and Dak has played as if he couldn't figure out defensive schemes he was facing. That wide-eyed look he displayed revisited him again.
He plays scared. He looks unsure of himself. He just doesn't play like he does in the regular season. And that's because the game gets faster and the coaching gets better, and we don't match the better teams.

We need a massive overhaul of our team. We need an innovative offensive-minded coach. McCarthy was SCHOOLED by LaFluer.

But Jerry seems to be convinced we're a play, a game, a season away from the Super Bowl. And as long as he thinks we're on the cusp, he won't change.

And with all Dak's shortcomings, he plays well enough to be one of the 32 starters in the NFL. And it's difficult to find a starting quarterback.

So I'm afraid it's going to be more of the same, 11-, 12-win seasons and an exit from the playoffs short of an NFC Championship appearance.

Sigh!
McCarthy has been outcoached all 3 post games, but you forget to mention Dak has been outplayed by rookies all those same 3 games. The 40 million dollar player has been outplayed by Mr Irrelevant (twice) and now by a rookie. I see no reason to keep Dak in the Team...at all.

GB and 49's are the clear example that a Team can MOVE ON from a stablished QB and succeed. Dallas is the clear example of what happens when don't.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Let's not forget the culture a Jerry has curated here...... No accountability.
Exactly……this organization is a laughing stock….JJ will be dead and buried before another playoff win. He is a dead man walking.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
I stopped watching mid 2nd 1 but I know he made some bad throws, several of them, early when there was very little pressure. He lacks something and it is never coming

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yeah, I can't blame dak we need another hc, oc, offensive line, defense, and wide receivers to prop up the might MVP dak. I don't care if we ever win, just give the man his money and make him the highest-paid guy who got beat by a number 7 team. here we go.......I love you dak.......get that money and don't choke on it too....

Eddie

Reaction score
Not shocked at all. Same old same old. We're gonna come back next year with Dak at $60 million.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
well, Dak needs a better offense around him , also a better defense ., and we need to change HC .

bye MM
So how do you afford those improvements if youre giving Dak $50/$60m and the deferred payments. That offense was good enough in general season, as you say it got Dak into the MVP conversation. It was the same HC and play-caller that got Dak into the same MVP conversation. At some point the repeated failure under similar circumstances must point to Dak's inability to perform under stress.