Sticky: The official Dak sucks thread

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
IMO, the Cowboys offense is supposed to be the actual strength of the team, we needed them to at least score some points before it got to 27-0. Did they not have the ball in their hands after every score by GB?

It has been pointed out many times that this defense is one that needs to play with a lead, and it was painfully obvious today to be true. Dak really had a chance to change his narrative today and he fell flat on his face.
Dak only distributes the ball. He does not call the plays, catch or run. He spit the bit, but it was a three phase shellacking.

LocoBates

Reaction score
I'm unaware that Dak was playing on the defense that allowed 42 points...usually, you don't win many games like that
I hear you, and in the big picture it looks the Defense sucked (it did), but when your QB throws early picks - one of them pick six - on a game like this, with an opponent who is banging on all cylinders, it sets the tone of the game on the 1st / 2nd qtr and puts the Defense on their backfoot.

Bu yeah, it seems the bus left the Humble "No one can do what I do" Micah #11 Parsons and he didn't get to play today.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Man, I tried all off and now post season to root for this man...that is out of this fan's window now. It does no one any good to just lie to one's self.

I don't trust him any longer...no thanks. Building up upon failure tendencies wastes everything of value to a team. Real rewards and satisfaction. Showing emotions are good in movies, but if momentum is not first given to Dak Prescott, he is not disciplined to overcome and change field product.

He has some bad tendencies, of just using what is actually being read in a challenged all in on a win or go home basis. He gets his butt kicked if he has to carry all and against a tough team. He is too unsound in his own choices and is not worried about making really bad deliveries. He believes more in concepts than application of those values under pressure. He even had freedom of choices and in playoffs, didn't take putting all of his pride into achieving and not just being a part of what should look like success.

Simply, he was talented but more loser in nature than winner.

I wouldn't keep him in Dallas in this current environment. He might succeed, if the coaching staff completely changed.

If not a new staff, I wouldn't waste current talent and ability to bring economical change both. This is no longer a Bellichick era.