Sticky: The official Dak sucks thread

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Dak's kryptonite is zone defense...............if your QB cant read zone by his 8th year in the league, thats a real problem.

I just cant see any way you pay this guy $50-$60 million a year but we all know Jerry is going to do it.:facepalm:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
we'd get the same results with a blind guy playing qb.
"We just have to get better players to carry the dak"

Love is laughing at dak and his worshipers.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Dak's kryptonite is zone defense...............if your QB cant read zone by his 8th year in the league, thats a real problem.

I just cant see any way you pay this guy $50-$60 million a year but we all know Jerry is going to do it.:facepalm:
This whole organization's kryptonite is playoff success. They prefer playoff humiliation. They either look like total clowns on the last play of the game like both 49ers games, or they just lay down and die like the Packers game. They can't even just lose like a normal team. No, it must maximize the fans' collective humiliation.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
This whole organization's kryptonite is playoff success. They prefer playoff humiliation. They either look like total clowns on the last play of the game like both 49ers games, or they just lay down and die like the Packers game. They can't even just lose like a normal team. No, it must maximize the fans' collective humiliation.
Exactly...............honestly, I would have rather not made the playoffs than get boat raced by a 7 seed......................first time in NFL history a 7 seed won............embarrassing:mad:

Quickdraw

Reaction score
You know what bugs me about all this is that when the Cowboys play zone defense, they get shredded (Detroit game comes to mind). So you would think the Cowboys would be able to do the same. Apparently not.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Riddle me this: Can you amend a player's contract?

Since Dak has a no trade clause, Jerry can't trade him. Dak could be informed that the franchise wants to go into a different direction and are going to bench him, or, they can move him to a team looking for a starter if they changed the language in his contract. Dak may rather do that than be sitting. I have no idea if that is an option or not.

Of course this is all just a fun exercise. We all know he is going to be the starter next season.