Sticky: The official Dak sucks thread

Brax

Reaction score
Everyone knows who is Durr durr durr durr is with the multiple stupid childish emojis ...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:dur dur dur.

Hasn't shown his face around here, was actually wanting to see a respectful response, I was wrong response for once rather than BS stats about somehow Dak was ever a top 5 in this league.

Mods, please note that I haven't called out any members name, so if I disappear peeps for a while just know it wasn't because I broke any rules.
Thanks this was one of the best posts I’ve seen in a long time. I appreciate the laughs to lighten the mood.

bewp7

Reaction score
hope his louis vuitton purse was big enough to carry his diaper from crapping his pant during the game

lol at dak talking about his $10,000 girl purse reminding him about the super bowl being in vegas then he hand gb 14 pts off int in the 1st half

what a joke dak is i cant wait until this greedy phony scrub is gone

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
Is this the right thread for posting this? I've waited all season to post this and instead of bumping the thousands of people's posts saying how this is the year, and how Dak has turned it around, etc.

I TOLD YOU SO.

You will never EVER win a superbowl with that clown.

AC, GINERIC, RONNIE, and the rest of you Dak Homers, hope you guys are paying attention.

:lmao::laugh:

Rodney308

Reaction score
I have been a Dak supporter from the beginning; today, I’m not sure about where I stand with him. However, I am certain that there is no way he should be the highest paid player in the league, as some in the media are saying is his expectations. He has done nothing to earn that type of salary. I get how the market works and all, but he cannot be paid that much.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
Is this the right thread for posting this? I've waited all season to post this and instead of bumping the thousands of people's posts saying how this is the year, and how Dak has turned it around, etc.

I TOLD YOU SO.

AC, GINERIC, RONNIE, and the rest of you Dak Homers, hope you guys are paying attention.

Lol

Swagger

Reaction score

I TOLD YOU SO.

YES Sir! I concur

Swagger

Reaction score
At least Dak knows he actually sucks. Finally a bit of self-awareness.

CCBoy

Reaction score

I TOLD YOU SO.

If you are complaining about something about the team...that's fair game. To claim fame and dish blame to another fan for being positive and commenting about some valid points...go somewhere else to be a bore and insultive. You are a crap head...let's go.... :popcorn: :hammer: