Sticky: The official Dak sucks thread

Swagger

Reaction score
Dak Prescott is a combination of Taysom Hill, Blake Bortles and Kirk Cousins rolled into one.

zeke21

Reaction score
Sadly, still lots of Boys fans out there still supporting Dak and pointing out his 400 yard game as proof he wasn't the problem. A classic "tell me you didn't watch the game and don't understand football without telling me you didn't watch the game" scenario.

And yes GB hung 48 on us.. 14 of those were directly on Dak. the first 7 were because we inexplicably went to zone (I see that more as coaching rather than players). And, in my mind, the scores for both sides in the 2nd half are irrelevant.. our defence wasn't trying and their defence wasn't even on the field. I'm actually glad our defence wasn't out there in the 2nd half trying to rack up meaningless sack totals against 2nd stringers. In fact.. the defence actually made me believe they gave a **** by the fact they checked out once the game was decided.

So no, the defence does NOT get a pass.. they failed on the big stage BUT no way were they responsible for the full 48. Also they are defence that is built on not being on the field for long stretches and for challenging a team forced into passing. The defence has always played OFF the offence.. and that is why the offence represents where most of the money gets spent. Defence got exposed big time (and needs some BIG changes) but this loss is squarely on the shoulders of Dak, the coaches, Defence and CeeDee and in that order.

What I do find interesting is how quickly this team drops its head when Dak farks up a series.. I think they all see what we see.. that he hasn't got 'it' and they never even looked like they wanted to climb back into it. The first INT took the air out of the team.. the Pick 6 just killed the entire team. Just killed it.

zeke21

Reaction score
Dak is the only QB who produced an egg in wildcard round and thus far we are the only team to have lost in an upset. All other higher ranked teams have won.. most convincingly.

Dak has had the worst first half passer rating of any QB. Forget junk time.. when the game was alive.. when it mattered. Dak failed and failed big. How he gets extended is beyond me.. even though I know it is exactly what our useless FO will do.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Daks going to be extended so all posts are moot. :laugh:
And here is another Dak over Dallas fan.

He couldn’t care less if Dallas loses. As long as Dak gets extended. That’s all that matters to him.

And he has the gaul to routinely question other’s fandom….

Jerry Jones and “fans” like him are what is truly wrong with this franchise.

BoysForLife

Reaction score

He couldn’t care less if Dallas loses. As long as Dak gets extended. That’s all that matters to him.

:hammer:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

The teams best chance is with Dak. Duh.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Uhhh. This is Dak’s 9th year.
He has proven over and over again that he is not a championship caliber player.

How does giving Dak $60 milllion/year give us our best chance?
He’s not going to count $60 mill :lmao:

raven55

Reaction score
he would be a good backup only he just don't have that it factor. Especially when a qb that comes in with no playoff experience and lights it up like he been there and dak has 8 years on him with 3 playoff losses with a good team behind him, Even stroud down in texan team is a rookie and he showed dak UP. so to sum it up the party boys that run this dog and pony show are eithier drunk with these contracts are just plain stupid and it's not gonna change so get ready eithier they keep hamburger mike or they get a 72 year coach and it still won't change

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I still don’t know what we are clinging onto?

We get rid of Dak. It takes a while to find a QB. Oh no. We don’t make the wildcard round for a few years and lose immediately in the playoffs.

How will I live without that.
It's amazing that some folks can't realize you can get those results with a lot of guys under center. At least with a new guy, we won't all know the result beforehand.