The official fire Garrett thread **merged**

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Although I hate Garrett and wish he’d be fired before he gets to his car tonight, This also has something to do with the team sucking big time.

They got on that Dak thing in chat today and I get it.. But you can also point to games where Dak has played well and they still lost.

So, again, I say the sights need to be set higher.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Ok. Good point. So perhaps you look further up the ladder. There's plenty of blame to go around and I just happen to think it rests more in the area of coaching/management and not the players.

These players are not well coached. They're not regularly placed in positions for success. Ray Charles told me that...

IMO the issue in Dallas is cultural. IMO it took hold in the Campo years. This team accepts losing. They are fine when everything is going their way. A key player goes out and they start losing.

We saw it all the time with Romo. Now with Zeke. I would not be surprised if Dak was out and Zeke was in, this team still would have major issues.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
IMO the issue in Dallas is cultural. IMO it took hold in the Campo years. This team accepts losing. They are fine when everything is going their way. A key player goes out and they start losing.

We saw it all the time with Romo. Now with Zeke. I would not be surprised if Dak was out and Zeke was in, this team still would have major issues.
Right.

"Cultural"

That is code for.. "Our coaches suck and Jerry is a clown!"

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Right.

"Cultural"

That is code for.. "Our coaches suck and Jerry is a clown!"

I am just saying it is more than the current coaches and obviously Jerry is a huge part of it. However I put a lot on the players too. They need to step up. Everyone needs to step up.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Linnehan and Marinelli worse than Garrett? In what way? Garrett is the most useless coach in the history of the league. You also know Linnehan is calling plays from Garretts offense right? And it's by far the worst offensive scheme in the league. Linnehan is a decent play caller
Who do you think is responsible for this pourous output?

RomoFor6

Reaction score
Who do you think is responsible for this pourous output?
All three of them. And Old Senile **** Jerry. But if you told me I could only pick one to go it'd be Garrett in a heart beat. Literally what does he do? And I would hire and offensive minded coach, implement a new scheme and let Linnehan call plays from that playbook. Second would be Marinelli.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Garrett once again deflected blame on the players. He really did. He spewed on about how the next guy has to step up and play better.

I am stunned by this guy. Does he ever take any accountability?

he is right the players need to step. however so does everyone else which includes the coaches and front office.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'd like to replace Garrett. My concern is Jerry hiring someone like Houston Nutt.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Garrett once again deflected blame on the players. He really did. He spewed on about how the next guy has to step up and play better.

I am stunned by this guy. Does he ever take any accountability?
He never has and after the last game he even tossed Prescott under the bus...imagine the weasel sacrificing a 2nd year kid. Pathetic.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
He's never getting fired guys. Didn't Jerry recently say he still believes Garrett? We're screwed.