*** The Official Garrett Watch Thread ***

Aven8

Reaction score
I feel like Richard would be kept while old *** marinelli would be let go.

the fossis need to hit the road.

Marinelli has more football knowledge in his bad knee than Richard will ever know. That dude really lost me this year with the plays of all these young DB’s.

Bohuntr97

Reaction score
Why the cancelled show tomorrow? Why is the "zero chance" HC doing exit interviews? This is a little concerning.

Possible theory is that they are going to promote him to the front office, but the details have not been worked out yet so they don't want to be asked questions about his status. This could also explain why he is doing the exit interviews.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Possible theory is that they are going to promote him to the front office, but the details have not been worked out yet so they don't want to be asked questions about his status. This could also explain why he is doing the exit interviews.
Yea but Jason has all those other teams begging him to coach.;)

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A tweet from Gbag Nation posted that both Jerry and Stephen cancelled their radio appearances on the Fan for tomorrow. What do you think this means? o_O

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
You think Jerry pays that buyout?

He’s 77. His “hand has never cramped writing a check.” I think he’s willing to do anything, especially since they probably know that the Giants are contenders for him. Time is ticking and if Jerry wants someone to come in and change the culture right away, it’s Rhule or Meyer.

I think there is something to those earlier rumors that the entire coaching staff is fired. Rhule won’t take a job without full control of the staff. He has been more open to NFL jobs publicly than Meyer or Riley. A lot of smoke right now.

Verdict

Reaction score
It’s funny watching the mindset of this board. I have said all along that Jerry is on the fence about moving on from Garrett. I still think that is the case.

A majority keep telling me there is NO CHANCE Garrett stays. Those same people are worried why this is taking so long, because they are afraid Jerry will keep Jason.

If you are SO CONFIDENT Garrett’s firing is a done deal, why are you so worried?

Who knows what Jerry will do. I can tell you, it will NOT be easy for Jerry to move on from Garrett emotionally.

ksadler1

Reaction score

Well that'll really be enticing for a top HC candidate. I'd be seeing red flags everywhere...

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Knowing Jerry will wait until 5 so he can hold a press conference and have it be carried by the local news.

If that doesn’t happen I will start to get worried.