*** The Official Garrett Watch Thread ***

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
This is the most ridiculous firing/resigning I've ever seen. Somehow it seems to fit that Jerry Jones is the puppet master behind it all. Will it finally be ok to announce that Garrett is gone 6 months after we hire a new head coach?
What is wrong with it and why exactly?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score

First of all, screw the exit interviews. If the person that wants to interview him is that close to him, text him and ask him to meet up or FaceTime him. No need to keep stalling to keep him in the building

2nd of all, no official firings yet? Seriously? Jerry might as well go ahead and sell AT&T Stadium and just make this cowboys team play in a circus tent with reinvented cowboys clown uniforms if he plans on running the organization like this.

DaleMc

Reaction score
I want Garrett gone as much as anybody but what are the chances that Jerry is afraid to let him go coach somewhere else because "if" he is successful, it would be an indictment of JJ and his management style. Just sayin. I don't think Garrett is all that but if he goes to the Gnats and wins, Jerry looks like the bigger fool.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
the halftime show philly and saints just indicated its official JG has been fired

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I actually believe it if it is posted here

yeah bye bye Jason, now let's get somebody good in here and turn this thing around:clap::flagwave::oldcouple::dance:

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
No more beating this dead horse to death...It's FINALLY Over...
OGC.00d81a39de4522ac10fe0ef5a9d782aa

Who said God doesn't answer prayers:yourock: