*** The Official Garrett Watch Thread ***

Dhragon

Deadly Claws of Death
Reaction score
I'm guessing Jerry offered Red a different job with the club and Garrett is going home to think about it. Thus, until Red makes up his mind, no announcement.

CB61

Reaction score
This is so ridiculous. Really shows you how much of a circus Jerry has created
It's what Jerry lives for the Dallas Cowboys in the news Win Lose or Draw all of that attention will bring nothing but money for Jerry? Must not got a lot of attention when he was young LOL

conner01

Reaction score
It really doesn’t matter if they fire him today, or just let him contract expire
It’s not like jerry can’t be on the phone to whom ever he wants and telling them how he’s treating JG with respect but you are the man we want

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

:lmao2:
3kt5ue.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I'm guessing Jerry offered Red a different job with the club and Garrett is going home to think about it. Thus, until Red makes up his mind, no announcement.
Yes, Garrett is considering the Head Cheerleading Position...

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
If we do retain Garrett some names to keep an eye on for assistants, Norv Turner, Dan Campbell , John Fox. Jerry and John Fox are best buds. And the obvious Familarity with Turner and Campbell.

Dracula

Reaction score
I don't think anything is going on. The next press conference will be to announce the new HC.

Cowboysfan1975

Reaction score
Sounds to me like Jerry is cleaning house of all the assistants and keeping JG. There is no reason to drag this out otherwise. JG will be the Cowboys coach next season. I can feel it.

Wolfpack

Reaction score
While you never know with this clown show of an organization, they might have a back door agreement in place with someone and are just letting Jason take his time and exit on his terms.

I think Stephen has been working on a list for a while and just had to wait until Jason ran out of rope, finally.