The official "HATE ELI MANNING" thread.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Man I hate that guy!!!.....Just look at his dumb unconfident face.

I hope Roy Williams smashes his face right into the ground....Someone let this momas boy know how it feels to enter the DOMAIN of the Most dominant Franchise to ever walk the face of this EARTH!.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Here's Eli --

wrecked.jpg

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
I just had to sign in on this thread.

There may be no one who hates this loser as much as yours truly.

Tricked

Fascinated
Reaction score
i love that picture of eli, it cracks me up... the giants were upset over all the hate eli got when they went to san diego, i personally thought it was well deserved.. they mentioned that the chargers used an unappropriate picture of him, is that the photo that the giants complained about?

jman

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
I sense a lil QB-envy in this thread. :cool:

For me, it isn't QB envey...I'm satisfied with who I have...for now. I just hate to thing that the Giants may have a great QB for the next 10 to 12 years that we will have to face twice a season and maybe in the play-offs.

TX_Yid

Reaction score
He's the exact opposite of Brett Favre who's love for the game shines through in the way he plays. Eli wanders around out there with a permanent droopy sulk face and it pisses me off.

I hope he trips over his lip and breaks both arms, forever.

vicjagger

Reaction score
While all you Eli Bashers give him the lumpy look, I'll hold the girl....

notherbob

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
I sense a lil QB-envy in this thread. :cool:
I think you're right, WG. If Dallas had traded for him and he was doing a good job here, these same haters would be slobbering all over his jock.

Football is really all about respecting a person's athletic accomplishments and those who think it's all about hatred should watch the players after the game. They were hugging and congratulating each other after Sunday's game - well, all except T. O., that is. If you want to hate someone, hate them for the despicable things they do, not because they are gifted and talented - that's screwed up.

All that being said, I respect T. O.'s football prowess, but despise him for his personality and the disrespectful things he does - same with that Randy Moss guy.

If Manning was bombing in NY, these guys would be laughing at him, right now they're so scared of him that it shows.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CliffnMesquite said:
Drunk and stupid is no way to go through life boy.
Animal House, the Dean to John Belushi's character. Great line.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
vicjagger said:
While all you Eli Bashers give him the lumpy look, I'll hold the girl....

Who is that girl ? 15 minutes of fame.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
AdamJT13 said:
Here's Eli --

wrecked.jpg

Hmmm....with something like that hanging on your arm, whos gunna notice you. Elis got the right idea here. Keep a babe on your arm and pple think your a stud.

For the record though, Elis gunna be good. Maybe not Peyton good, but certainly better then anything weve seen around these parts for a while, With the exception of Bledsoe. Hate him all you want, thats more proof hes gunna be good. You dont hate pple that you dont fear.