The official "HATE ELI MANNING" thread.

leotisbrown

Half Fast Analysis
Reaction score
Eli remind me of all those jock types in high school what end up fumbling around in the backseat of their car with your girlfriend on Saturday night while you stuck watching Cops on Fox. I hate the sumbltch.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Travis (Missouri): Everyone is talkin about how good Eli has done so far. Can this team go to the playoffs....and then some?

sn2.gif
Gary Horton: (12:23 PM ET ) When I watch Manning on film, I'm struck by the fact they really seem to be simplifying this offense. He doesn't appear to be reading the entire field. He has big, physical targets in the passing game that allow him to look at his first option and throw it up for grabs. Much like Big Ben who got great production when he was in trouble. I think his confidence in his receiver and cutting down his reads are really building his confidence and allowing him to utilize his physical gifts.
-----------------

Thoughts?

Well, if this is true, and I have not watched one down of Giants football other then highlights, and our D plays like it did last week, we will test him and find out if hes the real deal. I dont know if they are simplifying the offense, but it makes sense for a young gun. Dont throw it all at him once, Once he masters this, give him a little more? Sounds like a good plan for your future QB. I would not sell him short till hes proven hes a bust. He has not done that yet, so consider him good, plan for him like hes good and if he is, you have a ball game on your hands, if not, you should demolish him. We will see sunday.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
JDSmith said:
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I have no reason to hate the kid, he's a terrific talent and looks like he'll develop into a top notch QB.

I think he's going to be very good, too.

Too bad he's in the same division.

Oh, and John Elway pioneered the art of crying your way out of the situation you were drafted into.

JDSmith

Reaction score
Chief said:
I think he's going to be very good, too.

Too bad he's in the same division.

Oh, and John Elway pioneered the art of crying your way out of the situation you were drafted into.

Yup. I believe he threatened to go play for the Yankees if he didn't get his way.

"I'm taking my ball and going home" - Jon Elway

TexasTornado

Reaction score
I don't hate Daddy's boy...but I do hope Roy and the rest of the "D" remember what he did to us the last game last year...it was like they had just won the Super Bowl.

scottsp

Reaction score
JDSmith said:
Yup. I believe he threatened to go play for the Yankees if he didn't get his way.

"I'm taking my ball and going home" - Jon Elway

Yep. JE told Baltimore he would go baseball and the Colts were then fleeced by Denver. At least the Bolts got their money's worth.

But then, do too did the Giants. I don't care who he's faced. Eli can play. The kid has started all of eleven NFL games and he's picking this stuff up pretty well.

JDSmith

Reaction score
TexasTornado said:
I don't hate Daddy's boy...but I do hope Roy and the rest of the "D" remember what he did to us the last game last year...it was like they had just won the Super Bowl.

Maybe that's because they were 0 - 7 under Manning going into that game. When your season has been over for a month and you can manage to come from behind in the last game of the year, with your rookie QB leading the drive with under a minute to play, it's kind of a big deal. That was as close to winning the superbowl as they were coming last year, and they knew it. I don't blame them for celebrating. It's our Ds fault for allowing them to march down the field and win the game. The D should be angry, but not at the Giants or Manning. They should be angry with themselves for sucking bad enough to make the little Manning look like Payton.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
I just had to sign in on this thread.

There may be no one who hates this loser as much as yours truly.

nah, I hate him more

:D

David

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Eddie said:
Why do you HATE an opposing player?

because they dont play for the Cowboys

come on man, there are the Cowboys and then the other 31 teams...I cant stand any of them

David

Doomsday101

Reaction score
DallasDomination said:
Man I hate that guy!!!.....Just look at his dumb unconfident face.

I hope Roy Williams smashes his face right into the ground....Someone let this momas boy know how it feels to enter the DOMAIN of the Most dominant Franchise to ever walk the face of this EARTH!.

I hope he has a bad outing this sunday but watching Eli in college I felt he would become a good pro QB as for the man himself I think he is a class act.

tig22

Reaction score
You guys will hate even more come Monday for the whippin' he and the Giants put on ya