The official "HATE ELI MANNING" thread.

ravidubey

Reaction score
I wasn't impressed with Eli last year, despite what the Giants did against Dallas in the last game. But this year he's shown definite improvement and has his Giants teammates believing.

We've got to stop Barber and put the game in Eli's hands if we are going to win this week.

Eddie

Reaction score
Why do you HATE an opposing player? Are we in 5th grade?

Eli's turning into a legit franchise QB. Is it envy I sense in you guys?

Is it because he beat us for his only win last year? Why the hate???

He's an NFL player. He's doing his job. Would you LOVE him if he were a Cowboy? Would you talk smack about Roy Williams if he was wearing Eagle Green???

Time to grow up. Hate a team, but not the players. The more you hate a player only tells me he's been successful against our team.

Enjoy the game and root for the Cowboys. But stop the silliness with drinking Haterade. It's childish. Root for our team, but respect the players of opposing teams ... esp when they DESERVE to be respected. Eli Manning deserves as much respect as anyone in this league.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
I hate the way he acted when drafted. Reminds me of Steve Francis.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Hes a spoiled brat.

And I watch all Giants games, and Ive seen he has thw arm, like Henson and any other rookie QB, but I still havent seen him consistently go to a 2nd or 3rd pregression. Doent mean he never will, but Im not ready to say hes going to own this division like I hear a lot of people say.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Eli is gonna be an elite QB, it’s in the genes. I do envy the Giants for finding a young franchise QB. Although this weekend Eli gets a wake-up call.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Travis (Missouri): Everyone is talkin about how good Eli has done so far. Can this team go to the playoffs....and then some?

sn2.gif
Gary Horton: (12:23 PM ET ) When I watch Manning on film, I'm struck by the fact they really seem to be simplifying this offense. He doesn't appear to be reading the entire field. He has big, physical targets in the passing game that allow him to look at his first option and throw it up for grabs. Much like Big Ben who got great production when he was in trouble. I think his confidence in his receiver and cutting down his reads are really building his confidence and allowing him to utilize his physical gifts.
-----------------

Thoughts?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Travis (Missouri): Everyone is talkin about how good Eli has done so far. Can this team go to the playoffs....and then some?

sn2.gif
Gary Horton: (12:23 PM ET ) When I watch Manning on film, I'm struck by the fact they really seem to be simplifying this offense. He doesn't appear to be reading the entire field. He has big, physical targets in the passing game that allow him to look at his first option and throw it up for grabs. Much like Big Ben who got great production when he was in trouble. I think his confidence in his receiver and cutting down his reads are really building his confidence and allowing him to utilize his physical gifts.
-----------------

Thoughts?

Eli hasn't faced a good secondary yet. He stares down his reciever everytime he drops back. A "good" safety and/or CB will get a pick or two against him. I expect Henry to come away with an int in this game since he's our only true ball hawk. Hopefully we'll get another pick or two off a tip ball or something.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:

sn2.gif
-----------------

Thoughts?

Yea, Like I said, its either his first target, or nothing at all.

And he will throw it even if his man isnt open, especially Shockey, he'll throw it to him if he had 3 guys on him( Im sure hes used to having 3 guys on him ).

I wouldnt be surprised to see Dat with another interception

Kilyin

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Animal House, the Dean to John Belushi's character. Great line.

Actually, it was "Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life".

JDSmith

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
I sense a lil QB-envy in this thread. :cool:

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I have no reason to hate the kid, he's a terrific talent and looks like he'll develop into a top notch QB.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Envy?

Please give me a break..... I'm just speaking for the majority of the high powered Dallas FAns.

it's not that I hate the player and I want him to die literally. He just looks like a ****** and there is no way around that.

BayArea Cowboy

Reaction score
One of the worst days in NFL draft history when ELI got picked #1. and stood up on stage with a Chargers hat on and the worst fake smile I've ever seen in my life. He looked like he was going to cry. New York will tar and feather his skinny *** when he under performs (like they did with Collins) and he will freeze his butt off in New York wishing he took the warm San Diego Job. FYI... ELI Cry Baby, the Chargers are up and coming and they did it without your sorry ***. We need to open up a can of woop *** on that kid this week. Hit em Roy.. hit em hard. update his dental plan to code red.

Derinyar

Reaction score
CliffnMesquite said:
Drunk and stupid is no way to go through life boy.
But young, rich and famous in NYC isn't a bad way to go through life.