Twitter: The official team Twitter account is turning off replies to tweets

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I actually think it’s pretty funny.
It is hilarious because it is childish. On one hand, you promote the team in all its 'glory'. On the other hand, you eliminate your spotlight getting shaded of its glory--believing the internet will not laugh at you even harder than it would have if things had been left alone. The effort is not unlike someone posting a tweet, second-guessing it and deleting it while thinking doing so would not make matters worse.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
That's what the Dallas Cowboys are telling you haters...

Beat it. Get lost. Don't want or need you.
That’s what we’re telling you, pal. Get going. Any supporter of this FO isn’t a true Cowboys fan. You’re a hater disguised in a cheer skirt and pom-poms. You defend mediocrity and so help sustain it. Jerry and his toadies defecate all over the legacy of this once proud franchise and you and your ilk clap and bark your approval like trained seals. You’re not helping.

So scram. This place is for real fans who care more about the success of the team than of the owners.

(Just kidding. You can stay. But we’ve got our eyes on you. Know that.)

1942willys

Reaction score
That’s what we’re telling you, pal. Get going. Any supporter of this FO isn’t a true Cowboys fan. You’re a hater disguised in a cheer skirt and pom-poms. You defend mediocrity and so help sustain it. Jerry and his toadies defecate all over the legacy of this once proud franchise and you and your ilk clap and bark your approval like trained seals. You’re not helping.

So scram. This place is for real fans who care more about the success of the team than of the owners.

(Just kidding. You can stay. But we’ve got our eyes on you. Know that.)
not as bad as Qcard who is only a dak bot and not a boys fan but anyone that does not recognize the front office for the mediocrity that they are - well they are not boys fans either
they are easy to see here; always angry at anyone that says Jerry is a bozo

I mean really this is very petty
and if they are so stupid as to not know this is making even more people contemptuous of them...
but they can keep counting their billions so this is more likely some minion doing this hoping to get approval

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Don't tell me Jr runs Social Media as well. Good grief, the dysfunction

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
More excuses....... Dak could throw 10 pick 6's a game and you would blame every person on the roster, the coaching staff, the training staff, the beer and hot dog vendors, the gate security, or any other person you could think of before looking at Dak.
Hey, you can be love, once you fall in love with someone, it sticks.

AC loves Dak, and there ain't no turning back.

Last edited:

jgboys1

Reaction score
If you think there are not undercover agents posing as regular fans, you got sucked. I'm pretty sure the Cowboys staff have someone checking this site out.
I agree and hopefully they are realizing, we ain't happy!

I will trash them every chance I get until they move on from some players and show me that they are actually trying to do something.

I know Jerry is very content on watching the money roll in while the product declines.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey, you can be love, once you fall in love with someone, it sticks.

AC loves Dak, and there ain't no turning back.
Well, at least he's pure about it like some others who have the Dak love and pretend to be neutral playing both sides while their hearts burn for Dak.
Plus he's Batman and you gotta respect that!!! :muttley:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, it seems it was just the one tweet. All their other tweets allow replies.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Well, at least he's pure about it like some others who have the Dak love and pretend to be neutral playing both sides while their hearts burn for Dak.
Plus he's Batman and you gotta respect that!!! :muttley:
No, I have no respect for Batman, because Batman is a myth, just like Dak.

Careful the rat is running around.

shabazz

Reaction score
If you think there are not undercover agents posing as regular fans, you got sucked. I'm pretty sure the Cowboys staff have someone checking this site out.
I've seen agencies do disgraceful things that I would have never believed possible.. ....i put nothing past anybody or anything these days