Twitter: The official team Twitter account is turning off replies to tweets

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Replies are turned off for this tweet. Never seen this before from them or any official team NFL account. Remember Jerry has always said he doesn’t care one iota if you drag them all day, just make sure to keep talking about them. They are obviously getting flamed in the quote tweets. Keep turning up the heat good people. :popcorn:

Wonder who made the decision to turn off replies? Some underling? Or the narcissist?

Rhetorical question, lol. The latter will always want publicity, both good and bad, UNLESS it is the kind they do not want.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If they ever look at this forum, their heads would explode!
I don't know if they look but the players do is what I figure.
2000 visitors on the norm give or take some of them are Cowboy players.
Why?
Heck if I was a player I would...........for sure for sure.

Sydla

Reaction score
I love this!!!

The Cowboys are tuning you haters out. Straight out telling y'all your hateful rants are not welcome or wanted. Pretty much saying they don't need or want you. Time to go follow another team!
LOL.

They shut off the comments because they've been largely getting fried this offseason for what they are doing. And they are ultra-sensitive about criticism, especially now.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I was actually telling a friend yesterday about doing something to get to Jerry. There's 2 weeks during training camp here in Oxnard where 105.3 the fan has coverage. I want to get a bunch of my friends together and yell "Jerry sucks" for a good 5 to 10 minutes, while the host are on air live. I think that would at least get them talking about how mad the fans are. Of were lucky may be NFL network will be there that day as well.

Creeper

Reaction score
This is becoming more common on X these days. Lots of folks are restricting replies. I have no idea why anyone would post a comment on a public forum then not allow anyone to reply? Yes, it is cowardice, even though there are a lot of trolls on social media.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
This is becoming more common on X these days. Lots of folks are restricting replies. I have no idea why anyone would post a comment on a public forum then not allow anyone to reply? Yes, it is cowardice, even though there are a lot of trolls on social media.
Negativity ruining another thing.

I'll stay mono-poled. BY ALL MEANS call me names like "BETA" for it.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Jerry’s stuck. Can’t step down and have the team succeed without him. And he can’t win to save his butt lol.
This. Jerry and fam as a football org. going nowhere and taking the white whale with them.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
This is actually pretty great news-- the best Cowboys related news I've heard in quite a while

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Replies are turned off for this tweet. Never seen this before from them or any official team NFL account. Remember Jerry has always said he doesn’t care one iota if you drag them all day, just make sure to keep talking about them. They are obviously getting flamed in the quote tweets. Keep turning up the heat good people. :popcorn:

Y’all think Jerry cares when yall spend money?