Twitter: The official team Twitter account is turning off replies to tweets

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Hate? A handful of us warned you lovers that Romo had gone Hollywood and didn't have the mental fortitude to help take the Cowboys to a championship game. Time proved us right. Never hated the Cowboys. Just spoke truth about your beloved.
So AC you were pappydog with Romo back in the day?? lol
Now you love dak and dont like it when the shoe is on the other foot?
Romo and dak dont win championships for the same reasons, bad org, bad HC's .
So no one was proved right, your both wrong for blaming the qb's

DandyDon52

Reaction score
We need boos, paper bags, jerseys thrown on the field but I don't think the fans attending have the guts -- the fact they're still willing to give away their hard-earned money to go watch that clown show is pretty telling.
yeah they drink the koolaide and pay for stand up seats further back than the endzone ! lol.
But they are casual fans , and yuppie fans, they dont follow the team like we do.

They dont analyze things,probably dont watch the draft.Some go to games just for something to do or see the stadium.

But I do think this last GB wc loss will have a big effect even on some of those fans.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
This is how you know fans are just goofy as the day is long.
Team has won 36 games in 3 years and we have tough guys pretending it is paper bag city.
Be for freaking real.
You losers can't even shut up and stop posting about them much less take actual action.
Keep drinking the Kool-Aid and acting like a mindless drone Jerrybot#3942, Jerry is proud of you. He loves his little online company men.

Kwyn

Reaction score

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious​

Said most fans about all of the craziness on this forum.

You people are mental.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So AC you were pappydog with Romo back in the day?? lol
Now you love dak and dont like it when the shoe is on the other foot?
Romo and dak dont win championships for the same reasons, bad org, bad HC's .
So no one was proved right, your both wrong for blaming the qb's
Nope. I was a huge Romo supporter...until he went Hollywood after the 2006 season after he got the starting job. Everyone saw him go Hollywood. Then he, Witten and Barbie Carpenter pulled that Cabo trip stunt during the playoffs? That did it for me. Even Troy said you simply don't do that. Then Romo's carefree excuse about how if that's the furthest he ever gets as a Cowboy, he will be happy/satisfied. Plus, topping it off by saying he wasn't worried about "perception". Troy replied that as franchise starting QB to America's Team, you definitely had best worry about perception. Told me all I needed to know at that point in time moving forward that Romo didn't mentally have what it took to handle being the starting franchise QB of the Dallas Cowboys, much less be mentally strong enough to lead or carry the team, well, time proved me right. Dak is nothing like Romo when it comes to seeking the Hollywood limelight, going to Cabo during the playoffs, or coming off standoff-ish and carefree when it comes to "perception".

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Keep drinking the Kool-Aid and acting like a mindless drone Jerrybot#3942, Jerry is proud of you. He loves his little online company men.
Says the cornball that has Cowboys in his username and a Cowboys star as his avatar.
Be for real goofy.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
You aint going anywhere

30dhcy.jpg
You see I don't post in draft zone this year. Because I know the draft can't save this pathetic bunch. They could have 3 first rounders and it wouldn't make a difference. It's free agency or bust. They better keep their word (all-in)

Zordon

Reaction score
Can't even announce the star FA signing without turning off replies. This is a cooked franchise.

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
Maybe because no matter what they do a bunch of Cheeto dust covered dorks get infuriated online so they feel it’s better to just announce things and let fans discuss elsewhere