The OMG Philly Won, It's Over Thread **merged**

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Try and understand what i am saying while the liquor is still open

If we lose tomorrow, then it's confirmed we will have to do one of the things below

1. Play Aaron rodgers with a record of 7-6
2. Play the eagles the last game of the season for all the marbles

Those are very bad scenarios

Calm down with the condescension.

Scenario #2 is going to happen regardless. Who cares if Rodgers is back? The game is in Dallas and he will be rusty. The Cowboys goal is to win two of the next three, that is all.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
More like they found some refs to help them out....................some serious home cooking going on these last 2 weeks in Philly.

Not just in Philly.

Baltimore and New England won today after phantom calls late in the fourth qtr which directly contributed to them winning.

The call in New England was comical at the end and flacon threw a game ending int only to have a phantom p.i. Called on greenway.

Just like last week in the Arizona Philly game.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Calm down with the condescension.

Scenario #2 is going to happen regardless. Who cares if Rodgers is back? The game is in Dallas and he will be rusty. The Cowboys goal is to win two of the next three, that is all.

So you are happy with the number 2 scenario? I want to avoid that kind of nervousness

Reaction score
Honestly, there's no sense in projecting wins and losses with this Cowboys team. Nothing they've done would suggest that they're ready to step up and "win out", and they could easily lose every one of the games they've got left. Just hold on until after the Packer game. If they're still in it with Washington and Philly left then you can get your hopes up.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
The refs are going to help the Eagles as much as they can. The same cannot be said for the 'Boys.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Not just in Philly.

Baltimore and New England won today after phantom calls late in the fourth qtr which directly contributed to them winning.

The call in New England was comical at the end and flacon threw a game ending int only to have a phantom p.i. Called on greenway.

Just like last week in the Arizona Philly game.

That PI call in New England was laughable................................I guess the refs got the memo from the league office that the Pats needed to win................LOL

TTexasTT

Reaction score
Is everyone suppose to make a thread about thier personal opinions regarding this?

BTW OP, I think that they are going to go ahead and let the season playout despite your wizard like prediction.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
So you are happy with the number 2 scenario? I want to avoid that kind of nervousness

Sf loses today and week 17 could have the same meaning as week 17 in 09. Both Philly and Dallas in playing to see who hosts in the next week.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score

Being nervous is part of being a fan. Why watch football if your team never faces adversity or faces difficult scenarios? Why be a fan if the outcome is always known?

Earning it is what makes it special. The Cowboys are going to have to earn it and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.

We could be fans of the Commanders you know.

Dodger12

Reaction score
Thats a pretty cool story, man.
List all the owners who have won more SBs since hes been in charge.
There has got to be atleast 30, right?

This argument is just so old and lame. We're talking about this team winning 5 straight with this defense. If the Cowboys win 5 straight, then I'd tip my hat to the team but they haven't won 5 straight since 2007.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Just gotta let it play out. If we lose tmrw, it's not over. We just have to be within one game of the eagles when we play them week 17. Thinking of it that way makes it sound doable. Which it is.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Sf loses today and week 17 could have the same meaning as week 17 in 09. Both Philly and Dallas in playing to see who hosts in the next week.

Why would SF today only create that kind of scenario in week 17 for the us and the eagles?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Is everyone suppose to make a thread about thier personal opinions regarding this?

It's the Internet generation where conspiracies, opinions and feelings are as important, if not more important, than reason, evidence and common sense. <shrug>

TTexasTT

Reaction score
This argument is just so old and lame. We're talking about this team winning 5 straight with this defense. If the Cowboys win 5 straight, then I'd tip my hat to the team but they haven't won 5 straight since 2007.

lol Thanks for contributing. Im sure the someone gives a damn about you hat tip

By someone, I mean nobody at all.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
So... you didnt make the list I was asking about?

Landry was running absolute garbage out there in his final days. Coming into today we are in first place.

As I recall, you asked about Super Bowls:

Thats a pretty cool story, man.
List all the owners who have won more SBs since hes been in charge.

Jerry's last Super Bowl was 17 years ago.

You want to compare what Landry accomplished in his last 17 years against what Jerry has accomplished over the past 17 years?

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
It's the Internet generation where conspiracies, opinions and feelings are as important, if not more important, than reason, evidence and common sense. <shrug>

It's a fan forum. Common sense and reason and our past 2 seasons should give you plenty of reason for concern. That being said, all we have to do is stay within 1 game of the eagles going into week 17. And it's win and your in. If we can't do it, we don't deserve it.