The One person who you believe will make the difference in Sunday's game

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Me, it is all about Dez, he needs to show up and dominate.

I disagree. Dez is nice but we do need him to win the game or any game.

Cole Beasley is the key here. GB has zero answer for him. They can't guard any type of speed at all. If he can get going, we are in great shape. We don't need to force feed Dez for the sake of it. We rolled GB earlier this year with ease without Dez.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You get the feeling if we win it's going to be a defensive player making a critical stop or creating a turnover at the most critical moment. If we win it's likely to come down to stopping Aaron Rodgers with the game on the line. Our playoff games usually always come down to having to make a critical stop.

Parche

Reaction score
As I think that the key for our success will be IF our D can stop or somehow slow down Rodgers, in Sean Lee I trust. He needs to step up and lead our D and team to the NFC final match.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
If it comes down to one person, then we're going to lose. They've won as a team all season and they need to keep playing that way, it's not about the individuals.

Everson24

Reaction score
Zeke or Irving I think both make huge difference
I think Zeke needs to give this team his attitude and drive like Emmitt did in the 1995 NFC Championship game against the Packers. Every time it looked like Favre was going to take over the game, Emmitt rose to the occasion and put the team on his back. Zeke needs to do that Sunday.

robbieruff

Reaction score
Frankly. Got to say Doug Free. If we hear very few mentions of his name then we've won. If his name comes up a lot then we're in big trouble. Doug has to embrace obscurity. Lol.

ferrispata

Reaction score
Our secret weapon, under utilized thus far this season: ......Lance "the Packers are" Dunbar!!!!!

Reaction score
As in the last game, the Packers will have no answer for David Irving. I just hope that Ty Crawford doesn't start, now that he's healthy. Irving is the dominant player on that line, & they just have to let the big dawg eat. He had two strip sacks, recovered one of them for the Trifecta, plus was all over Rodgers most other plays in the second half, after Crawford went out. He's just too tall & angular to get a straight hit on consistently. His nickname should be "Gumby".

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Me, it is all about Dez, he needs to show up and dominate.

I'm looking at this from such a "team" perspective.

1. I expect Dak to play consistent.
2. I expect us to lean on Zeke and control game.
3. I expect Rodgers to get picked off twice.
a.) once when it's close (giving us the lead)
b.) once when he gets desperate (putting game out of reach)

We seal the victory!

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Brown. Rodgers is going to go right at the rookie and I believe he will respond well.

phildadon86

Reaction score
th

th

th
I like this

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Linehan. Real simple, if he gets away from the running if its working, hes going to get fried, and thats being kind. The playoffs are no joke, might be fun for Garrett and its cute because he feels safe, but Linehan doesnt have that garauntee and he has to realize "dont get cute". Stick to what is working. The packers are about over whelming, so we have to execute and get more for less. I have no doubt Rod will get the best he can out of the D. I dont know if Garrett realizes whats at stake, but if there is a coach who has to get it right, its Linehan. One and done is not going to end well and hes the first scapegoat.

If Zeke is owning it, keep doing it. IF Cole cant be stopped, keep doing it. I dont care if Williams or Butler has the day, let them own it. You have to stick to what works because the Packers are going to go with what works for them. Once Rodgers, *who beat us on one bum leg* finds his groove hes using that groove to victory, if thats hitting guys off the street, he ll do it. We might not get to him so we have to out race them. Dont let up either. let me type this again, dont let up, If Zeke and Dak score in 40 seconds, score again, score again and keep scoring. This has got to be your statement game because you are the target. Dont listen to anyone, if we lose, its you. Everything and i mean everything shifts one a loss. Do not play around, Sunday you have zero friends, zero. Work this game to your strength because its going to be worse than a volcano if we lose, everything will get collatarral damage and you have very little leg to stand on.
Agreed
He needs to stay away from the drop back and sit in the pocket garbage. Spread it out.

CapnCook

Reaction score
Linehan. Real simple, if he gets away from the running if its working, hes going to get fried, and thats being kind. The playoffs are no joke, might be fun for Garrett and its cute because he feels safe, but Linehan doesnt have that garauntee and he has to realize "dont get cute". Stick to what is working. The packers are about over whelming, so we have to execute and get more for less. I have no doubt Rod will get the best he can out of the D. I dont know if Garrett realizes whats at stake, but if there is a coach who has to get it right, its Linehan. One and done is not going to end well and hes the first scapegoat.

If Zeke is owning it, keep doing it. IF Cole cant be stopped, keep doing it. I dont care if Williams or Butler has the day, let them own it. You have to stick to what works because the Packers are going to go with what works for them. Once Rodgers, *who beat us on one bum leg* finds his groove hes using that groove to victory, if thats hitting guys off the street, he ll do it. We might not get to him so we have to out race them. Dont let up either. let me type this again, dont let up, If Zeke and Dak score in 40 seconds, score again, score again and keep scoring. This has got to be your statement game because you are the target. Dont listen to anyone, if we lose, its you. Everything and i mean everything shifts one a loss. Do not play around, Sunday you have zero friends, zero. Work this game to your strength because its going to be worse than a volcano if we lose, everything will get collatarral damage and you have very little leg to stand on.
raw