The Outsiders or The Warriors?

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Outsiders has the better cast, better acting. better direction, better overall story and is probably better known as it was more commercial of a movie. Also if you watch both movies the Outsiders tends to hold up better.

However there is something about the cheesiness, quirkiness, and soundtrack from The Warriors that I always liked.
You also had the different gangs like the orphans with the guy who for some reason remind me of ray romano, The baseball gang, the girl gang luring them into their trap and so on.

Can you dig it? I said.,,CAN YOU DIG IT

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WOW great thread. Splitting hairs! I can't decide.............

Each one has advantages. Really close call.......

Just by the smallest of margins I'll go with The Warriors.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
The Outsiders has the better cast, better acting. better direction, better overall story and is probably better known as it was more commercial of a movie. Also if you watch both movies the Outsiders tends to hold up better.

However there is something about the cheesiness, quirkiness, and soundtrack from The Warriors that I always liked.
You also had the different gangs like the orphans with the guy who for some reason remind me of ray romano, The baseball gang, the girl gang luring them into their trap and so on.

Can you dig it? I said.,,CAN YOU DIG IT
Yep, The Outsiders is probably the better movie, but there's just something about The Warriors.....it's just a classic.

0902c4d6-7af6-4bbe-a6f1-8b67c3968622_text.gif

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score

Pretty good movie, just not great. Until i read up on it had no clue Richard Gere was supposed to be in it. Apparently there was no love loss between him and Stallone.

"We never hit it off. He would strut around in his oversized motorcycle jacket like he was the baddest knight at the round table. One day, during an improv, he grabbed me (we were simulating a fight scene) and got a little carried away. I told him in a gentle fashion to lighten up, but he was completely in character and impossible to deal with. Then we were rehearsing at Coney Island and it was lunchtime, so we decided to take a break, and the only place that was warm was in the backseat of a Toyota. I was eating a hotdog and he climbs in with a half a chicken covered in mustard with grease nearly dripping out of the aluminum wrapper. I said, "That thing is going to drip all over the place." He said, "Don't worry about it." I said, "If it gets on my pants you're gonna know about it." He proceeds to bite into the chicken and a small, greasy river of mustard lands on my thigh. I elbowed him in the side of the head and basically pushed him out of the car. The director had to make a choice: one of us had to go, one of us had to stay. Richard was given his walking papers and to this day seriously dislikes me"